WALKING DEAD Season 4, Sunday 10-13-13

Looks good, also looks like Rick has a new handgun, atleast for a part of it, looks like a HK MK23 and Osprey suppressor :)

What the Hell??

Glenn gets tied up, again?.... You know they're running out of ideas when they start recycling stuff from previous seasons.

The Walking Dead is just under a month away, lets get the excitement moving! Who else can't wait?

Heard a rumor that they were thinking about making Daryl gay this season. If they think they need a gay guy in the show fine but Daryl just doesn't fit that. If they do I know a lot of female fans will be very upset.

Looks good, also looks like Rick has a new handgun, atleast for a part of it, looks like a HK MK23 and Osprey suppressor :)
You are correct on both accounts.
It's there now. Got a disc last week and will get the second today. :thumbup:

On the down side...I'm tired of Rick's angst... :yawn:
I didn't pay for the disc delivery stuff, I'm just on the "instant" side. I just checked, and it still isn't on the instant play......

Would have to be Knob Creek weekend wouldnt it? Oh well. DVR was made for people with my schedule.

Garth

Heard a rumor that they were thinking about making Daryl gay this season. If they think they need a gay guy in the show fine but Daryl just doesn't fit that. If they do I know a lot of female fans will be very upset.
That would explain the pixie haircut he's been sporting.

Ganza run of TGLB's w/CF and black and Tan handles to get us excited :)

IMG_7233_zpsd2822e5c.jpg

IMG_7222_zpscc5e1cd3.jpg

IMG_7217_zpsb71143a5.jpg

Back