WALKING DEAD Season 4, Sunday 10-13-13

Also.... What's up with Carol's cheap, No-Name, Aluminum-handled with rubber inserts, knuckle duster knife??

She was still wearing it when she and the others were finally reunited. And, it's even now featured in this season's opening credits. It's obviously not a Busse. Have a hard time believing they couldn't find a model she could carry and use. Seriously doubt the No-Name knife company is now sponsoring the show. If I was Busse, I'd be more than a bit upset.

Help me out here. Who is the guy in the hoodie and mask who appeared during the closing credits? I think he was a character in a previous season but I am drawing a blank on who he is.

Help me out here. Who is the guy in the hoodie and mask who appeared during the closing credits? I think he was a character in a previous season but I am drawing a blank on who he is.

Dude! That was Morgan.

Appeared in only two previous episodes, but super popular with the Walking Dead fans. He was the first adult human that Rick encountered after coming out of his coma in the very first episode. He was the one who educated Rick about what became of the World. In a later episode (much later) Morgan lost his mind after seeing his son bitten by his Zombie wife and son's mother because Morgan couldn't bring himself to put a bullet in her skull. And also because, after a short while, Rick broke his initial promise to Morgan to stay in touch via Walkie-Talkies at a certain hour every night.

Dude! That was Morgan.

Appeared in only two previous episodes, but super popular with the Walking Dead fans. He was the first adult human that Rick encountered after coming out of his coma in the very first episode. He was the one who educated Rick about what became of the World. In a later episode (much later) Morgan lost his mind after seeing his son bitten by his Zombie wife and son's mother because Morgan couldn't bring himself to put a bullet in her skull. And also because, after a short while, Rick broke his initial promise to Morgan to stay in touch via Walkie-Talkies at a certain hour every night.

Thanks, Monocrom. I have watched all the seasons but just couldn't place him. The mask doesn't bode well for the recovery of his sanity.

Back