Walking Dead Season NINE (SPOILERS)

Well how did you guys like the premiere? I’m getting serious Season 3-4 vibes from it so far. No Busses appeared, but there’s still PLENTY of time for a few to show up (hopefully)

Did anyone catch the photo in Talking Dead where Daryl was comparing knives with the Governor of Georgia? Thought that was pretty cool:D

Don't think we will see anymore Busse. They don't seem to be showing any name brand stuff anymore. I am glad to see them addressing some other issues such as gas. In the real world a car would not run on gas that is much more than a couple years old. It is 18 months later, guess they are just going to forget about the helicopter that showed up to pick up Jada.

I liked it. Like u812 said, nice to be seeing some "real world" problem solving being brought up. But at the same time I don't care for the original crew being spread out over the colonies.

Oh thank God that whatsisname has finally met his end. Seemed a bit contrived but he has had it coming for so long! Also briefly noted a new face among the saviors crew, the guy from Black Sails, I'm sure he'll be getting more camera time as the season rolls on

.... guess they are just going to forget about the helicopter that showed up to pick up Jada.

Do you mean Jadis? Wasn’t that actress one of the characters that went into the Smithsonian? Had longish, black hair, kinda moppish? I think Rick or someone called her Lynne?

Think her name is Ann now. Yeah her. They never explained the helicopter.

Oh thank God that whatsisname has finally met his end. Seemed a bit contrived but he has had it coming for so long! Also briefly noted a new face among the saviors crew, the guy from Black Sails, I'm sure he'll be getting more camera time as the season rolls on
She should have killed him when he attacked her,self defense no one to get upset about it.
Negan should be dead but I guess they need some way to bring back some boring human drama to the show. I do think they need some but I get very tired of it dragging out. The human conflicts should be played out within an episode or two. The hanging of the old guy at the hilltop was perfect,the whole deal in one episode.
As for the making of corn gas? Real world IMO would be the use of diesel engines. A lot more simple to find or make vegetable oils and make bio diesel. Even the gas engines could be ran off wood gas, although not cool looking to have a contraption like that in the back of a truck.Not to hard to convert gas engines to run on the millions of propane bottles that would be all over the place.

I think they should have wrapped it up a couple years ago. And if they don't want to quit, at least find a new direction-- maybe Little House on the Prairie, with Zombies. Too bad they killed whatsisname; he would have made a good Nellie Oleson. As it is, I just find it tedious more often than not.

I started as a loyal fan. I’ve become someone that will probably be told one day, that show has been off the air for two years.

Last edited:
I just get bored with the "safe community" vs. "bad guy that wants their stuff" story line. I love the show but that aspect of of the show almost makes it seem like a never ending rerun. The only time that scenario was handled quickly was in season two when Rick smoked those two guys from Philly.

There needs to be a new evolved Zombie, like a fast WWZ zombie!

There was a scene a while back when they showed in a creek a bunch of Zombies with barrels of green "radioactive" material. I was hoping this would introduce a new and more brutal threat...I guess not.

Anyways, I wish it was scary and unpredictable...

That is more of a plot line I would be interested in. Maybe they could get word that there is a place with a cure and take on the plot of the group trying to get there. I kind of thought that is where they were going in season 1 when they were trying to get to an Army base and the CDC. Even the doctor at the CDC was saying the French were very close. Anyway some plot change to deal more with the walkers and the disease that caused all of it. I could say that it could jump to animals but if it did all humans would be gone in a few days.

They film in the summer. They hinted at that in season 2 as well.
One thing that could be interesting is to have the virus slowly mutate where the walkers get slightly smarter the longer they stumble around the smarter they get.
They did hint at that too when Morgans wife tried the door knob.

I think "Zombie Self Awareness" were they might develop food catching strategies to survive would be cool.
Man being caught in a trap set by Zombies...anyways just scarier and a bit more what will happen next...

They film in the summer. They hinted at that in season 2 as well.
One thing that could be interesting is to have the virus slowly mutate where the walkers get slightly smarter the longer they stumble around the smarter they get.
They did hint at that too when Morgans wife tried the door knob.
Zombies appeared to be “smarter” (ex. Morgan’s wife) and actually ran pretty fast during the Atlanta streets chase scene, but all of that appeared when Frank Darabont ran the show. They became slower and dumber after season 2 which is also when Frank Darabont left the show

Zombies appeared to be “smarter” (ex. Morgan’s wife) and actually ran pretty fast during the Atlanta streets chase scene, but all of that appeared when Frank Darabont ran the show. They became slower and dumber after season 2 which is also when Frank Darabont left the show
Yeah. They definitley had better motor skills and a little bit of what I guess could be called "reasoning" capabilities in the first season. The little girl walker picked up a doll or teddy bear at the gas station. One used a big rock to break the glass door at that store in Atlanta. And one jumped a fence to go after Rick and Glenn when they were trying to get that box van. Seemed like there was a bit more going on upstairs when the first director was in charge.

Back