Walking Dead Season NINE (SPOILERS)

Population of Alexandria seemed pretty thin in that meeting hall. I wonder from other clues if there was a bad and costly incident in the past 6 years?
Oh and that was the worst interview process ever! They learned practically nothing about the newbies!

Whisperers not far...
There was definitely a phrase whispered when the herd passed while Rosita and Eugene were hiding in the ditch, and I heard more whispers in another scene or two but for the life of me I couldn't make out what they were saying.

There was definitely a phrase whispered when the herd passed while Rosita and Eugene were hiding in the ditch, and I heard more whispers in another scene or two but for the life of me I couldn't make out what they were saying.
“Where are they?” “They must be close” “Don’t let them get away...”

I had heard that Lauren Cohan was going to exit the show this season too but I never figured it would have happened without some sort of attention. Poof, she gone.

I had heard that Lauren Cohan was going to exit the show this season too but I never figured it would have happened without some sort of attention. Poof, she gone.
She’ll be back in Season 10, there were some salary disputes so she didn’t renew her contract for season 9

Any Busse knives in the show yet/again?...or has that ship set sail after the first season?

I always look to see what knives everyone is using hoping I'll see a talon hole. Haven't seen any since the TG Daryl first used.

Tonight’s had some interesting moments. And the end? Trapped in a fog shrouded graveyard - by who and what? Reach back to classic Universal horror films of the 1930’s. And Negan’s loose! With an expectant and gleeful facial expression. Yep. I’da let him die from Rick’s throat slash. It’s called justice well served.

Last edited:
Tonight’s had some interesting moments. And the end? Trapped in a fog shrouded graveyard - by who and what? Reach back to classic Universal horror films of the 1930’s. And Negan’s loose! With an expectant and gleeful facial expression. Yep. I’da let him die from Rick’s throat slash. It’s called justice well served.
(From one of Rick's dreams) I kinda liked the idea of Uncle Negan picking tomatoes in the garden with Judith. With Rick gone there is nobody strong (psycho) enough to lead against a big group of bad people. Daryl, maybe. But I think he will always be a #2 man.

Thanks. Guess I’ll have to be satisfied with the Zombies I see walking the local mall.

Late/overnight at Walmart can be an experience as well.:eek:..………………………………………………………….:D

Danai Gurira, who plays the badass Michonne, is leaving in season 10. The Black Panther star will appear in “a handful of episodes that will be interspersed throughout season 10,” according to The Hollywood Reporter. Not all hope is lost, however — THR reports that she’ll likely join her former on-screen love Andrew Lincoln, a.k.a. recently departed leading man Rick Grimes, in the series of three TWD movies AMC is planning to produce.
https://editorial.rottentomatoes.co...ead-loses-fan-favorite-star-and-more-tv-news/

Back