Walking Dead Season NINE (SPOILERS)

I see Daryl is down to one wing on the back of his vest. I wonder if that is supposed to mean anything.

I think she said Alpha. I know she is suppose to be a great actress but I could barely understand anything she was saying.
Just went back and rewatched and you are right. She did say Alpha. The name of the episode was Omega.

Guess they used up the ammo and forgot they could make more. With as much ammo that is in the US it would take survivors 100 years to use it all.

I just figured that the group of 'Whisperers' rolling up on the walls of Hill Top were bringing knives (mostly) to a gunfight. Out flank them and hold them from the high ground on the walls, and problem solved. I just don't get how that little display of bravado was supposed to be intimidating.

Even if they have potential captives (no one can be sure they are alive), surround them, shoot the leader, and one member every few minutes until someone defects (and leads them back to captives). Didn't they learn anything from Negan, the Governor, etc...

Just saying...

I just figured that the group of 'Whisperers' rolling up on the walls of Hill Top were bringing knives (mostly) to a gunfight. Out flank them and hold them from the high ground on the walls, and problem solved. I just don't get how that little display of bravado was supposed to be intimidating.

Even if they have potential captives (no one can be sure they are alive), surround them, shoot the leader, and one member every few minutes until someone defects (and leads them back to captives). Didn't they learn anything from Negan, the Governor, etc...

Just saying...

Spoiler info:

The wisperers are a formidable group.

They can use herds of zombies to their advantage. They have learned to use various sized herds for various needs

Some of their herds number in the thousands, iirc

Spoiler info:

The wisperers are a formidable group.

They can use herds of zombies to their advantage. They have learned to use various sized herds for various needs

Some of their herds number in the thousands, iirc

OK, I get that, but the marching up with no cover (herd) or real weapons seemed foolish. Hill Top could have taken out the leadership with gunfire from the walls, easily. With regard to a herd, the tactic Daryl demonstrated seems effective if used on a larger scale... as the herd approaches, spray them with bullets below the neck, Walkers keep walking and Whisperers shout in pain and bleed--Walkers turn on Whisperers.

Just based on how the show depicts them (not the comic), the Whisperers seem to run significant risks by mixing with the Walkers.

I really don't get how they go from being armed to the teeth in the last season to sing down to spears in this one--especially since the major threat (Negan) was neutralized.

Consistency. Is none. (there, I wrote that like the junk-yard lady, in case anyone missed that affectation)

How did previous nice Alpha manage to suffocate the guy in the shelter by simply covering his mouth? Dude must have had a heck of a stuffed up nose...

How did previous nice Alpha manage to suffocate the guy in the shelter by simply covering his mouth? Dude must have had a heck of a stuffed up nose...
I could be wrong but thought she had a forearm pressed against his throat.

Just watched most recent episode. Think it’s still worthy of viewing. Observed carried sidearms but no rifles. Thought Eugene or others did figure out, and have been engaged in reloading. And, there has to be many, many millions of rifle, and shotgun rounds in drawers, cabinets, etc. around the country. Not to mention reloading components. Every living human has found all of these stashed goodies?

I watched the pilot episode of "Whiskey Cavalier", and I doubt that Maggie (Lauren Cohen) will be returning to TWD.:(

I watched the pilot episode of "Whiskey Cavalier", and I doubt that Maggie (Lauren Cohen) will be returning to TWD.:(
Doesn't bother me a bit. I liked sweet country girl Maggie. Angry widow Maggie, not so much. Domesticated Michonne can go too for all I care. I guess I just dont like how broad the cast and storyline has become. Every week I hope the walls go down, walkers eat most of the people and a few hack their way out go back out on the road.

The dagger the Whisper stuck in the tree looked to have a talon hole.

I have to say....I am liking TWD more now than ever. And they brought Opie back from the dead from "SONS" and made him Beta. Very good episode.

Back