Walking dead

I have not watched any of this season either. Have it recorded so probly binge watch it at some time without the stale cliff hangers for a week a time.

I'm still watching. It was pretty slow there for a while but I get the feeling its about to get really good here pretty quick.

I’m watching it this season. Negan keeps my interest.
He is pretty much the only really good part of the show right now. The whole Alexandria/Hilltop/Kingdom thing got boring really fast. In my opinion, the show needs a mass kill-off of useless characters.

Spoiler alert!

if it follows the comics, our first main kill and the war with the whisperers is coming any time now.

Think I'm caught up. Mostly watch out of habit now. They have always head "dead" seasons where for some reason nothing happens and the same conversations play over and over between characters.

One writing trap they always fall into is this inability to outright kill the big bad. Gov, Negan, Alpha. Three of four times in a season someone has them dead to rights, but plot armor saves the bad guy, and they have to bend over backwards to explain it.

Get creative. solve the problem. :(.

I watched the first 2 episodes, and I’m done. I have more on the DVR. I just have no desire to watch them. The show just doesn’t do it for me anymore. When Negan was bashing heads in, the show was at its peak. After that it got soft. Then Rick left, and it was over.

Last edited:
Still with it as it’s the only episodic television I watch. Negan, whether good or evil, is a compelling character.

I started watching Season 10 on the DVR, and all I can think is "why am I watching this?" Is anybody still watching TWD? It's almost like the show died a few years ago, but its rotting corpse still shambles aimlessly on.

So far, the only thing I've seen that was remotely entertaining was this: https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=705098983249807

I'm largely there with you. I keep watching, but at the end of every episode this season, I keep asking myself, "Self, why did you just waste an hour of your life when you could have been doing ANYTHING better?"

I've come to like Negan, and am wondering what he is up to. The only bright point this season, so far, is when he bashed head in of the Survivor's son. But he seems to be playing a total head-game with Beta. He's ballsy... that's for sure.

I'm largely there with you. I keep watching, but at the end of every episode this season, I keep asking myself, "Self, why did you just waste an hour of your life when you could have been doing ANYTHING better?"

I've come to like Negan, and am wondering what he is up to. The only bright point this season, so far, is when he bashed head in of the Survivor's son. But he seems to be playing a total head-game with Beta. He's ballsy... that's for sure.
Yeah. Calling him "Boss" in front of Aplha was a slick move. I stop reading the comics when they catch up to the show so it doesnt spoil the show for me, but I'm getting the feeling that Negan is going to double cross Alpha to get in the good graces of the people of Alexandria/Hilltop/Kingdom so he can be one of them instead of being their prisoner.

Yeah. Calling him "Boss" in front of Aplha was a slick move. I stop reading the comics when they catch up to the show so it doesnt spoil the show for me, but I'm getting the feeling that Negan is going to double cross Alpha to get in the good graces of the people of Alexandria/Hilltop/Kingdom so he can be one of them instead of being their prisoner.

That's actually what I'm hoping. But you just never know with Negan....

That's actually what I'm hoping. But you just never know with Negan....
I just get the feeling that he has come to like some of the other characters like Judith, Gabriel and the ex whisperer girl (cant remember her name) enough that he wouldn't screw them over. As rough as he can be, the guy definitely has an almost "noble" code that he lives by.

Possible comic spoiler alert.......

I am caught up in the comics up to where the show is right now so please dont throw out any of the things that may happen in the future. And I'm going to try to word this in a way that wont ruin anything for anyone else, BUT, do any of you get the feeling that Carol and Daryl getting closer, along with his budding relationship with the deaf girl is going to turn into Carol doing what she did in the comics?

Well.... I have to say I didn't see THAT coming. I wasn't even sure what I was seeing while I was watching it. And I didn't get the whole water switch until after the entire episode was finished, and erased from my DVR.

Back