• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Wallet Sale - Lowered Prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMCGear

Gold Member
I'm a wallet junkie. I like to buy and carry wallets for a short amount of time before I move on to something new. My loss is your gain however.

Take the lot for $53 shipped!

Craft N Lore Enfold Card Wallet - $30 shipped!

Minimalist wallet that carries cash and cards with a quick draw slot. Lots to love here. Pocketed for about two weeks? Comes with the canvas bag it came in new. Buck brown color.

RFF Package - $30.00 shipped

The wallet was the October limited edition and was carried once. The "small" pouch was in my vehicle but never used. Both are in great shape and you're saving money plus shipping if you bought both new.

H5iqG37LbY1X0iG5ZiPWuG7O9QuuFYdzbYmlvQcePhY5-kPd_K3Q6-vTxV6QliZu1KEMjx-vbF-jJ32FNW6a9w_vfkopmImshPFzfmPbm7j3vu35_WgAVvURm3MU7loeQN305s5oez0=w2400

CXJU7XZLHi1xtJOa9TiatO1Ye6hVIwIX0cdegEAKicF1CiO9KpPn2fXfmQgbrXUdTu0pEXpiOqnk5m44rPkS_YvdKC2UH2KrkAWtr-MxzidgzySWKqkn5bBXd7AtM7AJZx2HB3ruLX8=w2400

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back