Wallets?

Morning all! I've been on the search for a perfect wallet, as long as a perfect knife...just one...lol.

I like my Big Skinny, but find myself still searching. I carry about 12 cards, and a little cash. I've looked a lot at recycled firefighter, HellBent Holsters wallet, but am curious if I'm missing out on any of the greats?

Let's see/hear what ya got!

I've carried a front pocket wallet since about 2000. I went through 3 of the brown leather and firehose with a spring steel money clip from Duluth Trading. They have been discontinued now. My latest is a VIOSI brown leather front pocket wallet with a magnetic money clip.
Like you o carry 10-12 cards and cash on occasion, it works very well.

I love my big skinny super skinny.I received a Pragres wallet with matching key chain for Christmas also liking it.

I've been using a Pacsafe RFID wallet for the last few years. Slim and minimalist. They don't make my model anymore but it's similar to the RFIDsafe V100 (minus the strap).

I added a retractable key and badge holder that attaches to my belt and wallet. 1. It makes it harder to lift my wallet. 2. Harder to lose or drop my wallet.

I would suggest a RFID wallet if you don't have on. Every little bit of protection helps.

I have been carrying an Infinity leather stingray trifold for years. You can order them but I pick them up at Blade. I think I have had 3 in 12 years. Not worn any out just wanted a fresh one. They also make bi folds and biker or aviator style as well as womens.

Craft and Lore makes some good choices in leather wallets. I carry the port and while it's different and needs to be broken in, I really like it.

Back