• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Want to CNC or Waterjet your stuff? Or some neat renderings?

g4aOq6o.png

First off a little bit about me: I'm 21 years old, from Germany and studying to become a technician for electrical engineering at the moment. I've started doing CAD some years ago(in 2016 to be specific) and have developed some skills in this area. I also was featured on Autodesks gallery once, taught a class on parametric modeling and shared some stuff on here.
A few weeks ago I decided that I could make the whole affair official and freelance some CAD work, so here I am.

Second: the services I offer. The most interesting stuff for knifemakers etc. probably are the creation of 3D models(for CNC etc.) or professional technical drawings(Waterjet etc.) of their designs. But I can also serve with other stuff (which is excluded here as no to clutter this post too much; so there's more on my homepage :D ). But my services aren't exclusively knife related, so don't hestitate to inquire about other areas.

So, if anyone is interested in having their design brought to (digital)life (or wants me to design something for them) just hit me up on this post, via PM or at: volzstefan97@googlemail.com

Oh and if you want further reference or pictures/animations of models I created:
https://sites.google.com/view/sv-cad/

If you have any critique or feedback, be it good or bad, feel free to leave it here; I'm always happy about it.

And now: some pictures of stuff I've done in the past :D
fXolfv7.jpg

etraZos.jpg

vJBf7qJ.jpg

KVloSiV.png

ZOWHedC.jpg

Back