• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

War Boar - SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.

propbuildervash

Gold Member
Hello fellow Busse Junkies,

I bought this used unicorn a short while back. I wanted to love it, and tried to carry it, but found for me it was not a good fit, which is a huge bummer because it really is a fun knife. I don't really want to sell it and the price reflects that. I would prefer to trade for the type of knife I know I love, big fat choppers. I know a lot off you fellow hogs have this little piglet on your wishlist.

Here is the scoop, the blade is used, and has some smoothing and a few lines in the finish from the previous owner. It was pretty dull when I got it, I polished and stropped it back to sharp I refuse to carry a blade that is dull, its just not safe. If your a purist, you can send it back home to the mothership and our Bacon Masters can put a new factory edge back on it if that more suits your style. It comes with a black kydex BuyBrown sheath, David Brown David Brown does amazing work as always, comes with a tek-lok clip.

I really want to Trade/Partial Trade+Cash!: What I really want is an INFI War Train Fusion. Used or New it does not matter to me! I am pretty much wide open as far as handle and blade coating, but I'd love a uncoated blade if given the choice. Not looking for SR101\Battle Grade.
Sale price is SOLD via PP G&S

Buyer must be 18, the blade is double edged so no shipping to CA or other restricted states, You must know the legality if the knife in your state and you assume full responsibility in ensuring your are compliant with your states laws in its trade or purchase. I reserve the right to refuse sale if the blade is not legal in your state, or if you have no previous feedback history at my discretion.

Additional photos available upon request. Please PM me to discuss potential trades.

Thanks and May the Pork Be With You

2022-01-11-19-51-01.jpg

2022-01-11-19-52-36.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back