Warranty shutdown for Remodel

Hi All
Our warranty and repair departments will be shut down for a remodel.

We are making some improvements to help serve you all better.

Jeff

While I have never had the need, from everything I have read or heard, that's going to be near impossible to do!

(that is... provide better service)

While I have never had the need, from everything I have read or heard, that's going to be near impossible to do!

(that is... provide better service)

That's a very good point...it is and has been stellar! Preston

Thanks Guys..

The warranty room is almost fully gutted. The Repair area machinery is rearranged, just need to get the dust collection and power back into place. We are sorting through years and years of parts. looks like we are finding some stuff that might end up as build outs. Under 1 cage ther was a 3 inch deep pile around 4x5 feet of dust and swarf from the cage not being moved for 15 years lol..

I'm so excited!

Jeff

You are excited...

Wait till these good folks read that you may have some limited availability build outs made out of floor sweepings available. These guys will be at your doors like a pack of male dogs with a female dog in heat inside there! Sure wish I wasn't a thousand miles away or I would join them....

Jeff, I'm just getting an error message and that I don't have permission to view the media in the album. Preston

Photo 5:

Joe: “I can’t find the customer’s knife”
Jeff: “I think it fell under the bench.”
Joe: “Then I definately can’t find it!”
:D

Thanks for posting the progress, bet the workers are going to like it. Preston

I have never sent a blade in, but soon I will. I’ll wait a few weeks after reopening though!

Back