Warranty shutdown for Remodel

I just saw this...I sent in five 110's for spa and got an email March 8th saying they were received. Great timing on my part!

I'm sorry if it sounded like I was complaining, Jeff. You all do a great job, at an unbelievable price, and I'm willing to wait however long it takes. Thank you!

Yep. I’ve got 9 knives at Buck right now. All but one were my late father’s so I’m anxiously awaiting getting them back. I have complete confidence that Jeff and the gang will do a great job with them.

Yep. I’ve got 9 knives at Buck right now. All but one were my late father’s so I’m anxiously awaiting getting them back. I have complete confidence that Jeff and the gang will do a great job with them.

Sorry guys.. I didn't come across well.. I didn't take it as complaining... We will be processing packages again tomorrow and running some overtime to get caught up... All the mail is stacked up in my office and I want it out of here lol...

Sorry guys.. I didn't come across well.. I didn't take it as complaining... We will be processing packages again tomorrow and running some overtime to get caught up... All the mail is stacked up in my office and I want it out of here lol...

We all know that you and the gang will do a great job for us, Jeff. This is the first experience that I'll have with sending knives to Buck for the SPA treatment, but from what everyone says, along with the pics that I've seen, I know I'll not be disappointed. Try to stay sane during the remodel and reorganizing. Cheers!

We are coming out of the remodel at a 4 week turn.. I was expecting a 6 week turn coming out of the remodel.

All thjose part that were in those boxes are now organized into this:

20180322_145900.jpg

Open floor plan in the room now instead of a big wall in the middle

20180326_134647.jpg

New window placement for walk ins..

20180326_134538.jpg

It's is very nice. I was talking to Jeff thru that window and Miranda needs a treat shelf built. Lol. Jeff may have a small carpenter job in the near future.

Jeff, did you find any backsprings for script tang, micarta 500's buried? I gotta send one in along with a few for spa treatment.

Thanks Jeff, I can't speak for everyone, but you have a way or making me feel like I'm part of the process, and part of the family. So happy to see Buck prospering, in these crazy times.

Thanks Jeff, I can't speak for everyone, but you have a way or making me feel like I'm part of the process, and part of the family. So happy to see Buck prospering, in these crazy times.
Sorry for the late reply, I missed this.
You all are part of our extended family. We don't want one sales we want to have you be a part of us for a lifetime.

I'm absolutely loving seeing this. SO cool.

Thanks Jeff. It's absolutely none of our business, but I love that we're in the loop. I agree that it's like we're part of it.
P.S.- I just inspired one of my coworkers to get a Buck (C&C exclusive 722). Spreading the love of Buck out here in CT.

Hi,
Hope this doesn't sound like I'm complaining because I'm not.
Just wondering if things are getting back to normal yet as my post office tracking shows my knife was delivered on May 14 and I have yet to receive an email stating it was received.
Again, I'm not complaining - just wondering. This is the 1st time I've sent a 110 in and I'm not sure of what to expect.
Thank you in advance for your answer and especially for the excellent service from Buck.
Regards,
OG

Got an email today stating:
"Your package has been received by our Warranty department and will be processed promptly by our Warranty technicians"
:thumbsup:
OG

Received my 110 back today and the conscientiousness and professionalism with which the "Spa" staff approach their responsibility is more than evident.
Thank you for the great job!
I'd add a pic but the pic would look like a pic of a new knife - the handles have been refurbished to a deep luster and the bolsters have been polished evenly and beautifully.
The work that was done on the blade is just outstanding - the fairly deep scratches are gone, the bevels are even and it is MEGA sharp, much better than the standard factory edge! It's like it came from a custom sharpening shop (oh wait, I guess it did!).
Thank you for the great blade repair job.
And smooth? After the spa, this is easily the smoothest 110 I have.
It is now a prime example of Buck workmanship at it's finest whereas before, it was just another beater.
If anyone has any reluctance about the workmanship available through the spa, don't worry and definitely send your knife in without hesitation.
My 2 dot is on the way in a couple of days.
Again, thanks to all involved for a job very well done.
OG

Back