Warrior how is the recovery going?

JJ_Colt45 JJ_Colt45

How ya feelin' man?

I'm starting to get over it I think. Waiting on a second test result but I didn't run a fever today and can very faintly smell a couple strong smells like citrus. I haven't had it bad and I think I'm on the mend but have to see the results and maybe my symptoms are over mostly.

The bad news is I had to take my mom to the hospital after she fell today and she tested positive for covid and is on oxygen and a bit confused. They started her on meds like remdesiver and are watching closely. I'm praying she starts getting better soon. I sure pray she doesn't get to much bad from it.

I am assuming Amber will test positive also and am taking her to get tested tomorrow. Her and my mom's immune systems are low so that scares me a bit ... and hoping neither of them get it to severely.

Thanks for asking!

I'm starting to get over it
I'm starting to get over it I think. Waiting on a second test result but I didn't run a fever today and can very faintly smell a couple strong smells like citrus. I haven't had it bad and I think I'm on the mend but have to see the results and maybe my symptoms are over mostly.

The bad news is I had to take my mom to the hospital after she fell today and she tested positive for covid and is on oxygen and a bit confused. They started her on meds like remdesiver and are watching closely. I'm praying she starts getting better soon. I sure pray she doesn't get to much bad from it.

I am assuming Amber will test positive also and am taking her to get tested tomorrow. Her and my mom's immune systems are low so that scares me a bit ... and hoping neither of them get it to severely.

Thanks for asking!
Glad to hear your doing better. Sorry to hear of your mom. Hope all goโ€™s well.

My wife works at a Drs office and she got it. It affected her badly. She is over it for months, but is still dealing with its after effects. Post covid syndrome is what they call it. Hasn't worked in months. She gets fatigued ridiculously quick. Will be dripping sweat from just trying to cook something, her heart rate gets into the 100s while she is at rest. Has something going on with her heart. She gets pains and now needs nitro. She had a cardiac cath and luckily all her arteries are clear, so they have no clue what is causing it all. So crazy. Like I said thoughts and prayers to any and all who need it. This is all unknown territory.

Thanks for asking!
Damn man. Glad you're on the mend. Hoping and praying the best for you and your family.

My wife works at a Drs office and she got it. It affected her badly. She is over it for months, but is still dealing with its after effects. Post covid syndrome is what they call it. Hasn't worked in months. She gets fatigued ridiculously quick. Will be dripping sweat from just trying to cook something, her heart rate gets into the 100s while she is at rest. Has something going on with her heart. She gets pains and now needs nitro. She had a cardiac cath and luckily all her arteries are clear, so they have no clue what is causing it all. So crazy. Like I said thoughts and prayers to any and all who need it. This is all unknown territory.
I've been off for a few months myself. I was talking to the hospital nurse yesterday, and I was telling her my concerns about going to work. That was one of my fears. I'm a hard worker, and if I go back before my oxygen levels get to where they're supposed to be, I think I'll fatigue easily myself, or worse. She agreed.

Damn, just catching up on this thread and reading how this plague has affected so many of you. This is so heartbreaking. I hope you all recover soon.

My doctor is supposed to call me Monday, see if I can find anything out. Been indoors for 8 weeks today. About to go insane.

Yeah this sucks! We lost my wifeโ€™s uncle just before Christmas. Horrible for the family. He just took himself to the hospital waived to the family from a distance to not infect them, and passed a week later in ICU.

Praying for all of you.

Itโ€™s the post Covid issues that freak me out and why I really donโ€™t want it.

Yeah this sucks! We lost my wifeโ€™s uncle just before Christmas. Horrible for the family. He just took himself to the hospital waived to the family from a distance to not infect them, and passed a week later in ICU.

Praying for all of you.

Itโ€™s the post Covid issues that freak me out and why I really donโ€™t want it.
So sorry man. This shit does suck.

Beckerheads are more stubborn, strong and robust, than those benchmade axis lock fanboys....:p

I'm sure The Warrior The Warrior will pull through just fine. :thumbsup::cool:
I know I will, but it sure is taking a long time. I got this crap Oct. 30th.

Just seeing this Dubz...
Get well soon please.
Thanks man. Was up most of the night last night. Finally fell asleep in the 5:30 range. Two hours is better than nothing I reckon...

Talked to the doctor today. He wants me to come in this week to get some lung and heart x-rays. Kind of scary, but it is what it is. The good news is, he encouraged me to go outside and get some fresh air. He said I could go out and work in the yard as long as I felt up to it. Of course, he said not to overdo it. He also said I could go places in the car, as long as I stayed in it, and not venture outside around other people. That's great news to me, as I've been indoors 10 weeks tomorrow. Think I may go get a burger this evening.

Went and got a burger earlier. Sure did seem strange to get out again. Felt great, and yet at the same time, a bit scary, worrying about getting that crap all over again.

What I could taste of it, haha. Still don't have the taste and smell back yet, but I can taste some things more than others.

Back