WAS Knives Flea Market

damn, what I'm looking for
Oh yeah, it is friggen holy hell nice too!! One of my biggest regrets by far. And again this might sound silly but it just kept talking to me telling me to buy more Osage so I just had to get rid of the influence.

Interested in buying WA Surls for sale that might be potentially front pocket carry. So maybe 7.5" OAL at most.

Also interested in suggestions or comments on sheath options with knife for sale.

Please PM me with pic and price...and thanks! Much appreciated!!!
-Wade

Last edited:
W.A. Surls Rustamuk is too pretty for me to use so I'm letting it go. Comes with a Rick Lowe RH crossdraw sheath. Knife has never been carried or sharpened. Stored with a light coat of oil outside of sheath.

Rosewood burl with Stag guard and Micarta spacer
1/8 A2 flat ground
6.5 OA-2.75 tip to guard
$275 (with Rick Lowe sheath)
PP g&s US only please
UYkd8TW.jpg

i5wk098.jpg

oplBViJ.jpg

eD5qOuh.jpg

SOLD BAT'L Axe with Ruby burlap commando convex ground on 1/8" A2 $100
Unused, uncarried, unsharpened ;)

2v2uLPwtyxAKujh.jpg

Well, maybe carried one time ...
2v29V5BjvxAKujh.jpg

Last edited:
For Sale: all knives have never been used or carried. please email me for pictures. rcartmell3@yahoo.com

Matador with Lemon Burst jade over Black liners with yellow pinstripe; Flat ground on 5/32" A2 steel; SFT.
OAL is 10 1/4" and blade is 5 1/4" ($200)

Matador with 3600 year old Bog Oak over natural with White pinstripes; Flat ground; 3/32" A2 steel; $295

Last edited:
Price includes US USPS shipping w/ tracking & PayPal fees. Email or do PM/Conversation for any questions or offers. Not looking for trades at this time.

Thanks for looking,
Jerry

Minuteman 3/32" CPM154 TT Hollow Ground Bolstered Desert Ironwood w/ Black liners & White pinstripes w/ Mosaic Pin $OLD
7 1/4" OAL 3" Blade
Includes JouFuu sheath that fits the knife like a glove

Shameless Plug:
From the 3 1/2" EDC Share that I did with Orion, this was the top favorite for him, his fiance, family members and anyone who visited and found a plethora of knives laid out.
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-3-1-2-edc-share.1477680/page-4#post-17039744
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/the-3-1-2-edc-share.1477680/page-5#post-17090269

2v2uG7LPnxAKujh.jpg

2v2uG7LsGxAKujh.jpg

Last edited:
Well (Tony) it has finally happened!

HellFreezesOver-vi.jpg

SOLD
Bobcat with Osage over natural liners and blue pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $250
Price includes PayPal Fees and USPS shipping.

Carried a few times, used lightly, very slight scratch near blade tip on right side. MUST get rid of this before it makes me buy more beautiful Osage over blue!

Shade pics
BobcatSetShadeMed-vi.jpg

Sun pics
BobcatSetSundMed-vi.jpg

Shown with an OKT Raptor 3/32" TT in Carbon Fiber over White and Maroon - will be up for sale soon in The Osprey Nest
TriplePlay20161102b-vi.jpg

BobcatSunsetVertical2-vi.jpg

BobcatSunsetHorizontal2-vi.jpg

Comparison pic with a Hiking Buddy
BobcatHikingBuddyMed-vi.jpg

I need this bobcat

Anyone interested in that blue was bush adder with sheath? It has nice wood a sweet file work. $200 shipped

WTB One of Surls' Loveless design knives... Please PM me if you have anything available.

FOR SALE;
W.A. Surls Kanati with Cherry Bomb over Natural liners and Yellow pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT New and unused. $197.00 $180.00 $SOLD imensions: Blade Length 3 1/2" Handle 4 5/16" OAL 7 13/16" I am the second owner of this knife. I purchased this early summer from Warrior108 Warrior108
Free Priority shipping to CONUS (would sell out of the states if buyer pays shipping costs as required). Not seeking trades. If interested DM me. I can forward additional photos if needed. Thanks for looking!
Bcfilbk.jpg

K4x8KAy.jpg

tI6EcRP.jpg

Last edited:
Stunning older classic Surls Bush Adder, stainless (I think), tapered tang, and awesome file work and hammed finished flats. Comes with sheath.$sold shipped priority.

Last edited:
WTB or Trade

Looking for:
Models: Big Palmer, Bush Adder, Shark, Minute Man
Scales: I'm open, let me see what ya got
Steel: A2 or CPM154, 3/32" only

Trades on my side:
See Signature Pics and Links

Thanks,
Jerry

Back