WAS Knives Flea Market

For your consideration a new & unused Kodiak with nicely figured Black Box Elder Burl over black liners w/ Blue g10 pinstripes, tapered tang, hollow ground on 5/32” thick CPM154 steel.
Being offered together with an awesome dangler sheath custom crafted for this knife by Rick Lowe. Package price: $310.00 which includes USPS priority shipping and all PayPal fees. Sorry no trades or international shipping. Buyer is responsible for compliance with local knife laws.

QLkxp7K.jpg

4rPKCay.jpg

Xd3K8Yg.jpg

Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking !

Peter
What is the blade length and OAL? Thanks

EA92D795-52D6-4478-9FF3-84CB849766E9.jpeg

*****Withdrawn******
W.A. Surls Arowana, New/Unused, Dyed Curly Maple (grey) w/Natural Micarta liners and pins and blue pin stripes. I purchased this from DLT []
PayPal G&S only, fees and CONUS shipping included in pricing.
See pics here: https://solo45lobo.tumblr.com/post/184573443630/dozier-wilderness-on-left-wa-surls-arowana
  • Overall Length: 10 3/4"
  • Blade Length: 6"
  • Blade Steel: A2
  • Tang: Tapered
  • Blade Thickness: 5/32"
  • Sheath: Leather
Look at pictures, the sheath is included, but when I got it from DLT there was some kind of staining on the back of it. Cosmetic and probably would clean up. Last picture on the feed, shows why I am needing to unload this... picked up a custom Fletcher and need to unload a knife.

Last edited:
WA Surls Brisbee - For Sale $280.00 with Rick Lowe Sheath. Gorgeous Black Ash burl, Natural Liners, White Pin Stripes, Flat Ground, 1/8" A2 Tapered tang, this is one great knife! Brand New Unused and stored perfectly, GORGEOUS, Fits in hand seamless, hate to sell but....
Purchased WASurls Wednesday 2/22/2017.

PRICE DROP TO $250.00 on 8/21/19

Attachments

• IMG_9052.jpg
    IMG_9052.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 165
Last edited:
DROP to $160....I believe I paid $200.

Here is a great fixed blade that needs to go.
PP payment expected within two hrs of "I'll take it" in the thread.
NO trades. No offers..
CONUS only

Knife 3: W.A. Surls.. purchased as new on Jan 13. WA Surls Bobcat Cherry Bomb Shadetree Burlap over Black and White 1/8" TT A2 $180>>$160 shipped - highly discounted for quick sale. Blade 3"; Handle 4.25"; OAL 7.25"...0.125" spine; Not used, cut, or carried. Azula sheath included.

...for all you old vets...
You can take the boy out of Korea... but,
you can't take Korea out of the boy.

Last edited:
Missed time from work and medical bills are sinking me. Time to sell off some personal items to stop the bleeding a little.

WA Surls Huntsman. I purchased in new condition from a collector. I have handled but not used. Comes with a nicely fitting thick leather sheath- unknown make. "W.A. Surls-Huntsman with black canvas bolsters and tangerine burlap over black liners flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT "- knife is very comfortable in hand, good EDC or small game. 185.00 delivered US. ***SOLD***
GtIn6DG.jpg

N9AqoxQ.jpg

8IFEWGp.jpg

Last edited:
Revenant EDC with rosewood over black liners
white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and curlyQ with Deer rawhide sheath over leather with stag concho $300

Unnamed with burlap bolsters and ivory Micarta over natural liners
and green pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered With Deer rawhide sheath over leather with stag concho, tin cones, and horse hair. $320

Bobcat with dyed box elder burl over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT. $225

Tatanka with sweet bloodwood over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered tang $300

Free Shipping in Lower 48
2fGdDATm.jpg

vUgTElym.jpg

P0ILLu6m.jpg

1m6IF9zm.jpg

i63CrpHm.jpg

4cPJQLzm.jpg

kIPfaQtm.jpg

zTS2Xmwm.jpg

QbPQCscm.jpg

TFzkRE4m.jpg

hgECftDm.jpg

w1c5bpim.jpg

RxMvQuwm.jpg

tnaRkPcm.jpg
rgMEujCm.jpg
tO8FWvem.jpg

Last edited:
Revenant EDC with rosewood over black liners
white pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and curlyQ with Deer rawhide sheath over leather with stag concho $400

Unnamed with burlap bolsters and ivory Micarta over natural liners
and green pinstripe flat ground on 1/8" A2 tapered With Deer rawhide sheath over leather with stag concho, tin cones, and horse hair. $435

Bobcat with dyed box elder burl over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT. $230

Tatanka with sweet bloodwood over natural liners and white pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 tapered tang $360

Free Shipping to lower 48

2fGdDATm.jpg

vUgTElym.jpg

P0ILLu6m.jpg

1m6IF9zm.jpg

i63CrpHm.jpg

4cPJQLzm.jpg

kIPfaQtm.jpg

zTS2Xmwm.jpg

QbPQCscm.jpg

TFzkRE4m.jpg

hgECftDm.jpg

w1c5bpim.jpg

RxMvQuwm.jpg

tnaRkPcm.jpg
rgMEujCm.jpg
tO8FWvem.jpg
Would you sell the unnamed one without the sheath? Or the Tenant edc without sheath?

Back