WAS Knives Flea Market

Looking for a Huntsman! PM me if you have one you're willing to part with!

EDIT: FOUND! Thank you @dalefuller !

Last edited:
Three not so often seen W.A.Surls profiles looking for a new home. Quartermaster 1/8" A2 Ruby over natural and a Hornet 1/8" A2 TT Cherry Bomb over black and white are new and unused safe queens. $250.00 each PP F&F USPS Priority included. The Minuteman was my first WAS knife and my first purchase from another member here on the forum. It was used when I purchased it and I EDC'd it as well. It's in great shape. 3/32" TT 154cm Black bolster & Maple over black and yellow . SOLD PP F&F Priority included.

Last edited:
W.A. Surls Patch, black canvas with natural liners. 6.25" overall; 3.5" handle, 2.75" blade. It's just big enough for me to get a full 4-finger hold on it, with a nice little palm swell and a bit of flare before the blade. Includes a black leather sheath for weak side cross draw with a slight cant. The sheath isn't gorgeous, but it's very thick, solid, and gives a good draw. Fits a 1.5" belt. This is a great combo for daily carry, up out of the way, under a T-shirt, not blocking pockets or sticking into your ribs or your car seat. I bought this for $280 in June from Warrior108; I'll pass it along for the same price, but with the addition of the sheath (and the little lanyard!). **** Now reduced: $195, including sheath and insured UPS shipping****

IMG_0853.jpg IMG_0854.jpg IMG_0876.jpg

Last edited:
WTB/WTT for a Surls Arowana in 3/32"- possibly 1/8". Cash or a I have knives/packs to trade.
Thanks,
Bill
Hello Bill I do happen to have a couple. The one I would agree to parting with is 1/8 and unused by me and likewise unused by the original owner. If you are interested I’ll work up some pictures and send them your way! Happy New Year

Last edited:
SOLD
WA Surls Arowana 1/8 A2 Bog Oak scales, natural micarta liners with White pinstripes. This one weighs in at 6.52 oz. I am the second owner. When I received it I coated it with Renaissance wax and never used it. This beauty looks to be lightly used and in near perfect condition. SOLD firm PayPal G/S

No trades at this time.
2B6C0210-510C-411A-9F02-7C5C7AFF1CE1.jpeg C4CA7552-2B4B-4CAB-B9C3-1F908470C8EF.jpeg

Last edited:
WA Surls Patch with black canvas handle, black sheath here: #328

Reduced price, gorgeous piece with ugly but excellent sheath!

Back