WAS Knives Flea Market

Selling a beautiful one here my friends! From my collection. never used/carried (no sheath for this one). Antique finish on the blade. Koa scales over black liners and white pinstripes. Copper/hemp bolster wrap. Outstanding knife. OAL 8 1/2". Blade 3 7/8" x 1/8" A2 TT. DM with any questions you may have. Thanks for looking.

$350.00 PP/FF and includes ConUS shipping (+3.5% for G/S)

rbL1S4j.jpg

5TD8NR3.jpg

YafsSjg.jpg
I’ll take the Koa Frontier with antique finish. Thanks.

Selling an absolute stunner Tatanka! This one is a fav. The dark curly maple is outstanding. Sets over black liners and orange pinstripes. Mint condition from my collection. DM with any questions you may have.

Tatanka - dark curly maple - black liners - orange pinstripes - 5/32" A2 TT - $350 PP/FF or $365.00 PP/GS
price includes shipping to US
Thanks for looking

LJViHDO.jpg

4DOVBVI.jpg

ehm9too.jpg
I’ve tried sending a private message but no luck. I would be interested in this knife. Can we talk?

I’ve tried sending a private message but no luck. I would be interested in this knife. Can we talk?
Please email me.
We can certainly chat about this one. If you get a membership you can message with people on the forum.

Last edited:
Here is a beauty to feast your eyes on!! Would be an amazing addition to anyone's collection. Hidden tang work that Allen did an amazing job on. As you can see!, it is top shelf! Beautiful Koa with copper/hemp wrap. Hammered Guard. Never carried/used. From my collection. It is a larger knife (steel unknown-possibly 80crv2). OAL 11"-12"

For sale! $375.00 NOW $285.00 (price includes ConUS shipping)
DM with any questions. Thanks for looking.

J6r9Oa0.jpg

cqGvEMs.jpg
This thing is beautiful!!!

This thing is beautiful!!!
Here is a beauty to feast your eyes on!! Would be an amazing addition to anyone's collection. Hidden tang work that Allen did an amazing job on. As you can see!, it is top shelf! Beautiful Koa with copper/hemp wrap. Hammered Guard. Never carried/used. From my collection. It is a larger knife (steel unknown-possibly 80crv2). OAL 11"-12"

J6r9Oa0.jpg

cqGvEMs.jpg
I sent you a message

J6r9Oa0.jpg

cqGvEMs.jpg
I’ll take it!

Beautifully curved EDC. White scales, yellow liners. I think it's A2, but not sure. 190 tyd pp ff. Pics I'm trying to upload are too large...? I dunno, shoot me a pm.

Beautifully curved EDC. White scales, yellow liners. I think it's A2, but not sure. 190 tyd pp ff. Pics I'm trying to upload are too large...? I dunno, shoot me a pm.
You’ll have better luck selling it if you get an app that will reduce the format of your images!

SOLD
WA Surls Arowana 1/8 A2 Bog Oak scales, natural micarta liners with White pinstripes. This one weighs in at 6.52 oz. I am the second owner. When I received it I coated it with Renaissance wax and never used it. This beauty looks to be lightly used and in near perfect condition. SOLD firm PayPal G/S

No trades at this time.
View attachment 1483733 View attachment 1483734
Are either of these still available?

Back