WAS Knives Flea Market

Price Drops :
WA Surls Huntsman with brown micarta bolsters and ivory micarta over natural liners with green pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT with Joufuu sheath - $310 with sheath $250 without sheath Post #33

WAS Bush Adder A2 3/32, Cloud Magma, Black over white pinstripes - US$230 without Sheath, US$290 with sheath ( Larger Knife) Post #36

Shipping with tracking from Australia included in price. Payment via Paypal. No trades please.

Both Knife and sheath are new unused.

Inlander w/ bog oak over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT flat ground on 3/32" A2 - SOLD
JouFuu Slip sheath - SOLD
DSC00313_zps2cczrdh9.jpg

DSC00314_zpsqufy9qro.jpg

DSC00310_zpssibohyxu.jpg

DSC00312_zpsigbb5lsq.jpg

Last edited:
Shipping with tracking from Australia included in price. Payment via Paypal. No trades please.

Both Knife and sheath are new unused.

Inlander w/ bog oak over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT flat ground on 3/32" A2 - US$280
JouFuu Slip sheath - US$65
DSC00313_zps2cczrdh9.jpg

DSC00314_zpsqufy9qro.jpg

DSC00310_zpssibohyxu.jpg

DSC00312_zpsigbb5lsq.jpg
Hey Abe,
Let's temp the curse. I'll take I the Inlander. I'll pm on the sheath.
Thanks,
Jerry

Hey Abe,
Let's temp the curse. I'll take I the Inlander. I'll pm on the sheath.
Thanks,
Jerry

Jerry,
I am very sorry but Tony claimed via email first as the forum was down.
I hope you don't mind but it would only be fair that I go by time stamp.
Abe

I was in the process of replying to Luca for beating him out by a minute so now that spares me additional bog oak curse and feeling bad. :) Besides, forum etiquette and common sense is simply honoring first notification by time stamp whether it was via post, email or maybe even sold in another forum or over in the BF Exchange. Now, where is that WAS Mung thread??

Jerry! I owe you a drink! You choose the time and place...and the quality of bourbon. I'll take care of the rest.

W. A. (Allen) Surls Helmsman Fixed Blade $SOLD

Truly beautiful custom fixed blade by Allen. Black micarta scales with 416 SS bolsters and hollow ground blade of 1/8” spalted A2 - SFT. Stunning knife. Comes with Heber belt loop sheath shown. New and uncarried, light handling marks on bolsters.

Blade: 4.125”” Overall: 8.5” Spalted A2

Thanks for looking! PM with questions, thanks!

SOLD!!!

Last edited:
Both knive and sheath are new, unused. Shipping from Australia with tracking.

Inlander with natural micarta bolsters and evergreen Shadetree CPM154, 3/32" - Sorry withdrawn, what was I thinking :eek:

Last edited:
For sale:

WA Surls Revere with black micarta over black liners w/green pinstripes (model standard) STF, flat ground on 3/32" A2

Lightly used has been sharpened. Comes with RLO slip sheath.

Asking $old shipped CAN/CONUS with tracking.

bcd13a2ad548b671aac99541038a9d23.jpg

Last edited:
For sale:

WA Surls Revere with black micarta over black liners w/green pinstripes (model standard) STF, flat ground on 3/32" A2

Asking $125.00 shipped CAN/CONUS with tracking.

Tekton--I'll take this if still available. Please email me at drewway (at) charter (dot) net with paypal instructions. Thanks.

For sale:

Asking $125.00 shipped CAN/CONUS with tracking.

Tekton--I'll take this if still available. Please email me at drewway (at) charter (dot) net with paypal instructions. Thanks.
Email sent

For sale:

Feel free to make an offer, these are not being used but they should be!

Palmer by WAS with brown canvas micarta over black liners with green pinstripes, flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT with spalting down to the edge.

Item is in new condition ( I can't remember, I may have cut an apple with it).

Asking: withdrawn. shipped CAN/CONUS

Catch and release :

2016 0525 – Bobcat with hemp over leather flat ground on 1/8” A2 SFT

Withdrawn. shipped CAN/CONUS

Last edited:
Back