WAS Knives Flea Market

Prices include PayPal and CONUS shipping. First "I'll take X" reply to the thread gets it. PM or email if you have any questions.

Trades: Will happily trade for cash :) or the following models in bog oak (black liners/white pinstripes) or maybe G-10 or black micarta - FF Handyman, FF KE Bushie, WAS Big Palmer, O K&T Warthog, O K&T Apache.

Thanks for looking!

W. A. Surls Patch Green Lacewood $220 SOLD
Patch knife with green lacewood over natural liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 3/32” A2 SFT. Like new, very light use to check out knife feel.

WA Surls Huntsman Brown Canvas $240 SOLD
Huntsman w/ brown canvas over natural liners & yellow pinstripes, SFT, Flat ground on 3/32” A2. Brand new, unused.

Last edited:
Shipping from Australia with tracking included in price.

Inlander with natural micarta bolsters and evergreen Shadetree 3/32 CPM154 New, Unused - SOLD
DSC01279_zps01nj6yon.jpg

DSC01278_zpsgcwbp3lt.jpg

DSC01281_zpsrqzibgx1.jpg

Last edited:
W.A. Surls Arrowana 5/32" heavily spalted A2 with tapered tang. Handle is natural micarta with black micarta bolsters. Comes with leather sheath custom made for this knife. Lightly used in the kitchen $OLD shipped conus

Last edited:
W.A. Surls Arrowana 5/32" heavily spalted A2 with tapered tang. Handle is natural micarta with black micarta bolsters. Comes with leather sheath custom made for this knife. Lightly used in the kitchen $OLDshipped conus

Price drop, $OLD

Last edited:
wrapped Arapaima. Just received last month after Blade from Allen. beautiful, awesome chopper. $300.00 shipped conus, international extra. paypal or money order

middle knife below

2016 Blade Show Inlander for sale. Stunning knife! Never used, never carried. Safe queen. SOLD

2016 Blade Show Inlander with double bolstered box elder burl over black liners and white pinstripe flat ground 3/32 A2 SFT $275

(Sorry for posting pics including another knife)

Last edited:
Scotcha,
I'll take the Inlander with natural micarta bolsters and evergreen Shadetree 3/32 CPM154 for $210.
No sheath?

Bump with a Huntsman price drop and to remove the Patch that was sold.

Prices include PayPal and CONUS shipping. First "I'll take it" reply to the thread gets it. PM or email if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

WA Surls Huntsman Brown Canvas $240 >> $220 SOLD
Huntsman w/ brown canvas over natural liners & yellow pinstripes, SFT, Flat ground on 3/32” A2. Brand new, unused.

Last edited:
lets move this thing

All prices are CONUS incl. paypal and STYD. All knives are new and unused, never stropped or sharpened.
Must be 18 years order to purchase.

If you have any questions please let me know:

Just picked up another 3/32 Arowana and the other has to go...it is the first that Allen had up for sale ever. Serialnr.1!
Arowana with natural micarta bolsters and green canvas micarta over natural liners flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT $330 OAL 10 3/4" Blade length 6". - $300

Ladyfinger is already sold

Bump w/ updates. TYD prices:

Thanks!

Prices include PayPal and CONUS shipping. First "I'll take it" reply to the thread gets it. PM or email if you have any questions.

Thanks for looking!

Fiddlback Forge KE Bushie Brown Canvas Bought new @ $315 >> $250
KE Bushie w/ brown canvas over natural liners & yellow pinstripes, SFT Convex on spalted 1/8” A2. Like new, very light use to check out knife feel.

WA Surls Huntsman Brown Canvas Bought new @ $240>> $200 SOLD

[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Must sell some knives.

Open to reasonable offers

Very lightly used.

5-27-16 Inlander w/ gancalo alves over black liners & white pinstripes, SFT Flat ground on 3/32” A2 - Purchased for $240
Asking $210

[/URL]

1.Minuteman with bubinga wood over black liners with white pinstripes flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT and sheath. $285 or $225 without sheath! ok $185 without sheath!

Last edited:
Up for sale is an absolutely stunning Inlander. It has Ivory G-10 over Black Liners with Natural Pinstripe, flat ground 3/32" CPM 154 SFT.

I've got 2 other Inlanders (1 w/ Bog Oak & 1 w/ black G-10) and have decided to part with the one that is so nice I can't bring myself to use it. It is new/unused.

SOLD
$260 shipped PayPal goods, PayPal gift, money order or (if you're a regular that I recognize) personal check. Please PM or email with any questions.

Thanks for looking

Here are pics even though pictures really don't do this one justice ...
52490141012864-vi.jpg

51490141011365-vi.jpg

Inlanders%202.jpg

Inlanders%20sm.jpg

Inlanders%203.jpg

Last edited:
Back