WAS Knives Flea Market

Very regretful sale. Price includes shipping with tracking from Australia.

Bison! With quarter sawn oak over natural liners with white pinstripe flat ground on 5/32" A2 with tapered tang with custom sheath - $OLD
Knife and sheath are new,unused, not carried.
The sheath is made from Bridle leather and lined with wax filled kangaroo leather. Please note that the firesteel is not included.

DSC01401_zpsmdpg90cg.jpg

DSC01398_zpscig7yrh6.jpg

DSC01400_zps3pxactfn.jpg

DSC01787_zpss2qohno9.jpg

DSC01786_zps8znjstkp.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful knife but has to go. Brand new unused. Comes with JouFuu sheath.

Price includes shipping from Australia with tracking.

WA Surls Huntsman with brown micarta bolsters and ivory micarta over natural liners with green pinstripe flat ground on 3/32" A2 SFT with Joufuu sheath - SOLD
DSC00594_zpsj4mdvp6y.jpg

DSC00595_zpsblxnm4xz.jpg

DSC00597_zpsiwtmfv7h.jpg

DSC00596_zpsgkwwwegg.jpg

DSC00599_zpsfrdanyak.jpg

Who bought this?

Sold!

Attachments

• loveless.jpg
    loveless.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 72
  • loveless2.jpg
    loveless2.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
For Sale: W.A. Surls (formerly WAS Knives) “Badger”

This badger is new and unused. I purchased this knife directly from Allen at the 2015 Blade Show.

Specs as follows:
OAL: 9.189”
Blade Length: 4.259”
Handle Length: 4.930”
Steel & Thickness: 0.157” O1
Tang Type: Tapered
Handle Material: Double black bolsters with Maple Burl center section over black & white pinstipes
Weight (oz.): 5.9

Price: $SOLD - Price includes R/H leather sheath shown and USPS Priority domestic shipping.

The first firm “I’ll take it” response posted here and followed by a PM will get the knife.

Note: If you are a Registered User with no personal mail (PM) privileges here, please click on my user name and send me a “Visitor Message”. I will reply there.

Thanks,

Phil

Last edited:
Older Badger.

I used to have the specs for it but I seem to have deleted them for some reason.

Since I can't remember much about it I'll just post pictures.

Asking $180 net to me shipped. Open to reasonable offers.

Last edited:
Howdy everyone!

This is a LNIB W.A. Surls Patch Knife wearing Ivory G-10 with black liners and yellow pinstripes. 3/32" Spalted A2 blade, flat ground, skeletonized full tang. Comes with a Sharpshooter Medium Insider sheath. Knife is like new and not new because I have cut 2 apples with it and immediately washed it. 2.75" blade length.

Traded

Last edited:
ISO smaller blade with starry nite/night burlap... in particular a Pocket Pukko... =)

Back