WAS Shark

Yeah I remember them! You're right! I had one once. Traded it like a fool. Wish I didn't. The Cuda is another cool one you don't see anymore. Wish I had one of those too!

I designed the Shark years ago as part of a open competition was held for new model entries. Two winners were chosen that year and my Shark won one of them. The deal was I signed over the rights to the design and Allen made the first one for me. Still have it and Love it! The Cuda was Allen’s revision to the Shark design. Never goa Cuda but wanted one as the handle looks ergo friendly. The original Cuda was green canvas micarta with black G10 bolsters. Would love to snag a Cuda for a pairing with my Shark. The original one would be crazy to own. Awesome to hear yall like the design.

I designed the Shark years ago as part of a open competition was held for new model entries. Two winners were chosen that year and my Shark won one of them. The deal was I signed over the rights to the design and Allen made the first one for me. Still have it and Love it! The Cuda was Allen’s revision to the Shark design. Never goa Cuda but wanted one as the handle looks ergo friendly. The original Cuda was green canvas micarta with black G10 bolsters. Would love to snag a Cuda for a pairing with my Shark. The original one would be crazy to own. Awesome to hear yall like the design.
Very cool to know the history and inspiration behind the knife. Thanks for designing, and for sharing!

Did you partake in naming it "Shark" or was that Allen?

~Jerry

I named it. It had the shape like a tiger shark. He spun off the naming convention for the “Cuda”

I will try to snap a pic of the original #1 Shark I have.

I would still like to stumble across a “Cuda” so I could have the pair.

I am very honored to own the original.

Back