Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

tyr_shadowblade

Gold Member
But I have a personal flaw.

I have a problem with cowards. I don't handle well, people who snipe from the weeds but won't back up their insults with facts. I have a problem with people who hide behind aliases. I am sorry. Its just the way I am.

That's all I have to say. If anyone here thinks that I am wrong then say so. But I can't stand cowards and bullshitters. Sorry.

Hi.

I also have a personal flaw.

I'm an asshole.

Maybe you think I'm a "coward" who is "hiding behind an alias" because I chose not to post my legal name and physical address on this forum. I have valid reasons for that. I've met numerous folks who post here and I'm easy enough to find -- good luck finding a pic though.

Well, I'm not going to comment on your knives or the way you choose to run your business. I have not handled one of your knives. I know that Dick Marcinko and Bear Grylls have used their personalities and reputations to market overpriced inferior products to easily impressed wannabes. Do not know if that is the case here or if your knives are actually as great as you claim.

What I am going to comment on is your attitude. You have an abundance of it. You have so much attitude that I doubt you can back it up. I have met some seriously badassed folks who don't even have half the attitude of you. Having an attitude on the internet does not make you a badass. Being a war correspondent or passing through "dangerous" countries and bullshitting about all the stuff you done and saw doesn't make you a badass either. And posting Ren's home address and pic was kinda screwy, but posting his wife's name and place of employment was downright freakish. Why would you do such a thing?

Robert, with all due respect, I am of the opinion that you are a bullshitter and a sleazebag and a deranged egomaniac. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but I don't think so. Even if you are some sorta super-badass the likes of which I've never met, your attitude does not fly here. I am not the only one who feels this way about your inappropriate posts. You need to stop acting like such a jerk.

You have a nice day. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm really interested to see how many will back this joker after this has gone down and how many will send their knives back for a refund and refuse to do business with him.

Although this thread is gonna go south really fast and probably end up locked, I gotta agree with everything the OP said.Especially the posting of personal info, that was really quite disrespectful, who are you to release something like that.

Yoy may be a world traveler and danger junkie who doesn't have to take s**t from people but you should treat your customer base with a little more respect than what I've seen in the last week.

I believe all that info was public information posted by Rev. We should all be careful what we put on the internet.

Although this thread is gonna go south really fast and probably end up locked, I gotta agree with everything the OP said.Especially the posting of personal info, that was really quite disrespectful, who are you to release something like that.

Yoy may be a world traveler and danger junkie who doesn't have to take s**t from people but you should treat your customer base with a little more respect than what I've seen in the last week.

Dude, that has to be Kim Kardashian in your avatar. Everytime I wanna bite through my computer.

I believe all that info was public information posted by Rev. We should all be careful what we put on the internet.

ah, then I have spoken too soon,,Damn I need to check the facts before I post.

OP deleted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back