Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim K's ass is freakin' hot but the more I see Carolina River Rat's Nutria, the more I wanna give it a poke in the whiskers.

Still here. No defense required. All public info. Posted by Ren. Why is that a problem?

I think when people make statements that are not presented as opinions then it is important to know who that opinion is from.

RYP no defense required, but maybe an explanation of intent (in regards to the post of personal information) would go a long way towards squashing this one way or another. I think a lot of people would like to know the answer to the question "Why?". With this information, people could form their opinions based on facts from the source and not feelings.

With respect,
Alan

I find this internet special Olympics so funny, in that by now since the blow up, there has been over 10,000+ visits to RYP's website.

The best press is bad press.

Hook line and sinker.

Never seen a thread blow up so fast. Wow....just look at the posts every minute.

I find this internet special Olympics so funny, in that by now since the blow up, there has been over 10,000+ visits to RYP's website.

The best press is bad press.

Hook line and sinker.

Anyone defending him will be showing their true character much the same as he is.

I would much rather walk with men of character than be the "last man standing".

I seemed to have missed all of this. Was the person's name or wife's employer pertinent to the thread?

Still here. No defense required. All public info. Posted by Ren. Why is that a problem?

I think when people make statements that are not presented as opinions then it is important to know who that opinion is from.

For not much longer I reckon.....

Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind. Bravo 'adventurer'. With a little luck you'll be back to selling bags of oranges on exit ramps and dreaming up another wonder knife that will be mediocre at best.

-Tye

Posting personal info about someone over an internet pissing contest is bad. Posting personal info about the man's spouse is unforgivable in my opinion.

I am sickened and sadened and ashamed of the fact that I ever even considered doing business here.

I'm out.

Actually you have my information on every email I send and our corporate info that is freely and publicly posted. You also have my name and contact info which is given freely and with all my opinions or facts presented. I have no problems with opinions but when people state something as fact but not backed up then it should be challenged or debated.

You are free to google my name "Robert+Young+Pelton" and read credible news sources, both public and classified military documents. There is no attempt to hide here.

As for protecting or defending Ren (from what exactly?) His information is all public that he posted it on the internet. Not an excuse, but a fact. It is important to understand your source or credibility when making decisions about opinions and facts.

In any case we now have more forum members than family members so we clearly are dealing with strangers. Feel free to introduce yourself.

I seemed to have missed all of this. Was the person's name or wife's employer pertinent to the thread?

It was posted in a retort to direct criticism in another thread. The criticism was pretty strong and from someone who doesn't own a product but the response from RYP speaks for itself.

I have it on good authority that the posters name, wife name, wife's place of work and telephone number were posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back