Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone defending him will be showing their true character much the same as he is.

I would much rather walk with men of character than be the "last man standing".

i'm just pointing out the obvious, from a advertising point of view. Some of the best ad campaigns and company success have been from bad press or antagonism/bashing/etc.

hey i guess that makes me an asshole too! :D

WOOOOOO! :jerkit:

guess what? i dont care.........ITS THE INTERNET, ITS NOT REAL LIFE!

lol.................

as for "it shows true character" yea ok. you have no idea who i am, or what my values or "character" are or is.

:eek:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 80 (72 members and 8 guests)
gundude73, 3REDUCK, a.l.hare, Ad Alta, Adventure Sworn, Alphahunter, ans7812, banana-clip, beau007, bhyde, bjh_deals, BLK, BP Green, Brennanscott, Bushman5, cbwoods67, Codger_64, Damocles, DanCo, DarthChicken, dfcrane, dttomcat+, Finedges, futurencswat, Gavin S., giant1, gunguy77, GWashington1732, HandofCod, hunter s thompson, ikilledkenny, intron, jforbush, jiggyfly16, kfgk14, lafferjc, lucero, Medic1210, Medic241, MHill, MORIMOTOM, oldschool45, PeteG, PG5768, pig sticker140, punisherD1, Rusty Shackleford, RYP, SabreRaptor, sdg, Sethrotull, stevenkelby, Suicycoprowler, teacher, the_ferret, ThievesLikeUs+, Thrill, TLR, tonym, TyMathews, vchacon, welton, yubert

Actually you have my information on every email I send and our corporate info that is freely and publicly posted. You also have my name and contact info which is given freely and with all my opinions or facts presented. I have no problems with opinions but when people state something as fact but not backed up then it should be challenged or debated.

You are free to google my name "Robert+Young+Pelton" and read credible news sources, both public and classified military documents. There is no attempt to hide here.

As for protecting or defending Ren (from what exactly?) His information is all public that he posted it on the internet. Not an excuse, but a fact. It is important to understand your source or credibility when making decisions about opinions and facts.

In any case we now have more forum members than family members so we clearly are dealing with strangers. Feel free to introduce yourself.

We know Ren. He's proven to us many times that he is a man of character.
We are getting to know you through your posts. Your character is showing and I'm not impressed.

You may be the last man standing when nobody will stand with you.

C'mon in..there is room for more education on what to do and what not to do :)

Still here. No defense required. All public info. Posted by Ren. Why is that a problem?

THe only problem here is you. Pack your junky knives and go. :thumbdn:

Yeah, you're a legend in your own mind. Bravo 'adventurer'. With a little luck you'll be back to selling bags of oranges on exit ramps and dreaming up another wonder knife that will be mediocre at best.

Good answer! :D :thumbup:

I will introduce myself as an unhappy customer and very disappointed in your dealings here in the forum...if I had not traded my MR DP 5 min after getting it I would return it for a full refund and spend my money elsewhere. The knife community is small and protective.....this is something that you should have known before getting into knives and before posting your terrible attitude in a forum of friends and family....dysfunctional yes but still family.

and for the record I emailed you directly about my concerns about issues with the HEST folder and you have yet to address my email or my posts.

Actually you have my information on every email I send and our corporate info that is freely and publicly posted. You also have my name and contact info which is given freely and with all my opinions or facts presented. I have no problems with opinions but when people state something as fact but not backed up then it should be challenged or debated.

You are free to google my name "Robert+Young+Pelton" and read credible news sources, both public and classified military documents. There is no attempt to hide here.

As for protecting or defending Ren (from what exactly?) His information is all public that he posted it on the internet. Not an excuse, but a fact. It is important to understand your source or credibility when making decisions about opinions and facts.

In any case we now have more forum members than family members so we clearly are dealing with strangers. Feel free to introduce yourself.

Soon you'll be trolling some other place because with any luck at all you'll be one of the banned. Enjoy obscurity, you should be used to it.

-Tye

That explains the whole junk knife thing. People always tend to screw family before they screw strangers.

Cleveland Ohio...

You posted someone's Wife's info here in the hope that she would be harrassed at work by one of your fans.
Jeapordizing Her safety and job.
You are a Choadbag and have shown your true colors today;);)

Last edited: