WAS Wednsday Sale Thread

Posting a couple up tonight. 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. See you there!

Afternoon everyone! Planning on the normal times tonight, 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. Going to be a big bad ass one off in the thread tonight. Hope someone loves some copper and ironwood....

Afternoon everyone! Planning on the normal times tonight, 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. Going to be a big bad ass one off in the thread tonight. Hope someone loves some copper and ironwood....
Did you say "COPPER"? WEAKNESS

Ok. The one off with copper and ironwood is awesome, but dang it Allen I have to have whatever you decide to call the other one with the wrapped osage (Brisbee HP). It can't be today, you know why, so I will have to put down all forms of internet access until 8:35. By then it will be gone and I will start hassling you to make one when my knife funds recoups.
I need Choppa's money tree ;).

Last edited:
Someone say copper and iron wood? I'm on the interstate right now and damnit this is not okay

It's a measure of how obsessed I am but I'm out on the road and continually pull over to see what's going on on your damn threads!

Holy crap Batman! I remember that knife. It is truly epic. I wanted I wanted I wanted I wanted I wanted I wanted I wanted. And I can't...

Sorry for the late post. Planning on the usual, 8:15 preview followed by 8:30 unlock. See ya there!

I know you have been creating all kinds of awesomeness lately but when might we see some more BAT’L Axes?

Back