WAS Wednsday Sale Thread

Ok boys and girls, sounds like it is going to be fun tonight, lol. Usual place and time. 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. See ya there!!!

Henceforth let the requests for spine shots in the sales pics begin ;) ... similar to those we got VANCE VANCE to do on Fridays :D

Erg, those are nice.

Posting up at the usual time tonight, 8:15 preview, 8:30 unlock. There is a slight chance there might be a time change, but I will let everyone know if there is a change. Should be all good. My house went on the market late last nite and already have showings this morning. Might be some tonight, but I plan to have it done and ready to post remotely if need be.

Planning on posting one of the ones used the photo shoot for the Naked with a Blade calendar. No, the lovely ladies are not nude. The calendar has Melissa Miller, Amber Hargrove, Shannon Kupla, and Giovanna Horning. My knives will be featured with them for one of the months. Not sure which picture/knife(s) will be used.

Normal times tonight, 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock See you there. Also, check put the previous thread about tonights live feed.

Back