WAS Wednsday Sale Thread

Wow, I simply forgot about this week's sale. That Big Palmer is pretty awesome and the antiquing on the new steel looks great. Looking forward to seeing what people think about it in practice. Looking forward to trying it, to.

Morning everyone. Shooting for the normal times 8:15 preview and 8:30 unlock. Phillip will be MC tonight, I have a scrimmage. I will chime in afterwards. Thank you for all of the support. I can’t do this with all of you.

Tutone Tutone Nbrackett Nbrackett Sorry to be so aggressive here but I've been waiting for another Nomad in wood to show up. That it happened to be Snakewood again is just gravy, I would've sharked it in Walnut. The Cuda has been on my model-to-try wish list since I first looked at the Surls lineup, I'm beyond thrilled to finally be able to handle that one. Something about the model just pops for me when I look at it, and the length, blade profile, and deepened finger groove compared to the Shark made it a must have. The Ironwood scales are more gravy. Now I want brisket.

FeralGentleman FeralGentleman @Oyster Yes the RMN is a allen456 allen456 masterpiece!!
TsNGfmN.jpg

Back