• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Watch lot

Codyh9258

Gold Member
I have a few watches up for discussion. All besides the Seiko snk809 and the Seiko Chronometer have been worn and have been with me for a couple of years. All in great shape and all of the work and keep time really well. I fell into a tough spot financially and need to move these.

1) Seiko Snk809 practically new all I did was change the strap purchased two weeks ago just isn’t for me. Will come with box and strap. Asking $old shipped

2) Seiko 1950 Chronometer won off of the bay a few months ago. Wore a handful of times beautiful watch keeps great time for as old as it is just a little small at 29mm. The seller on eBay was TriadVintagewatchcompany. I’m asking $130 obo shipped and fees included.

3) Casio Rangeman GA-9400 has been worn but is in great condition asking $90obo fees and shipping included.

4) Casio DW-5600MS has been worn just like the rangeman it does have a mark on the crystal though. Asking $oldshipping and fees included.

Last edited:
whats the size of seiko flieger? quartz?
NM found it
small for me

That Rangeman is sweet, love mine. Retrieved it from the middle of a highway, no joke after forgetting it was on a trailer fender. Fell off somewhere north of 60 mph, bounced a bunch but didnt get run over thankfully. Still fully funtional 2 years later!

It's a helluva lotta watch for $100 - someone is getting a deal - free bump, GLWS!!!

Back