Water, Wind and Fire!

Very generous of you Charlie and I also thank you for ALL that you have done and do to keep us in new and interesting knives .
Pictured below are my only 2 TC Barlows . Both are just perfect .
If I am lucky enough to receive this one , it will be gifted to some friend someday . Thank you for the chance my friend .

Harry

I don't typically jump in on the GAW's, but this one is very special. I would be honored to hold on to that knife Charlie. In the event that it does leave my possession, I promise it to go to another forum member via another GAW.
Charlie, thank you so much for bringing us these wonderful creations every year that hearken back to another place and time that many of us so long for. They are a perfect blend of current craftsmanship with an old world feel.
And my entry pic;
HTeZLFT.jpg

This is a special one indeed! Please count me in. Thanks for your generosity and as so many have already mentioned, thanks for all you do and input around here. I would not sell or get rid of this knife if I were to win.

I was not able to snag a TC for the longest time, until you sold me one yourself. Thank you kindly! My first TC was my Lick Creek

383A46A5-297E-4E7F-8B79-A9037633BA16.jpeg

898D75C2-F36E-4DE3-B813-7C8791DAF254.jpeg

My second was the recent BF Knife. That one I had to leave behind in the US, but I did have a happy reunion with my Lick Creek TC :)

Oh man, I'm in love with that soft gray smooth bone and what it represents. I have a friend in Montana and two friends in Florida and am grateful to The Powers That Be that all have made it though this year's natural disasters relatively unscathed. Best wishes and continued good thoughts for those who haven't been as lucky and/or are still fighting the elements.

Very generous giveaway that I'd be honored to enter if I qualify. Were I to win the storm bone barlow, I'd never dream of selling it. That's a keeper if ever I saw one, although I say that about almost all of my knives anyway.

This is my first and only TC barlow and it hasn't left my pocket since I got it.

Thanks and good luck to all. :)

img.]

Wow that would be an amazing knife to own!! You have my word Charlie. If I am fortunate enough to win that TC I will keep it not a problem :) Thank you for the opportunity :D

Attachments

• 20170913_150144.jpg
    20170913_150144.jpg
    117.3 KB · Views: 4
I'm in!!! Thanks for the opportunity waynorth waynorth !!! These are my two TCs I was fortunate to snag this past run...these two knives are never leaving my collection and the same if I were to win! Again thanks for the opportunity!!!
rbBFtjs.jpg

I used to miss a lot of TC Barlows,but finally I caught one last week.That's a sheepfoot barlow in cranberry sawcut bone,still on the road.I am really looking forward to it:)

And please count me in.I promise not to resell it of course.TC Barlows are grails for me all the time,which bring me back to the old times.

You had me at grey appaloosa bone!!!

I don't enter many giveaways anymore because I feel my rather small collection suits my needs just fine, but man, that bone!
I dont have a TC, but I hope you will accept a picture of its younger and bigger brother.
UWbkCgH.jpg

Thanks for the chance, Charlie!

And just so it doesn't go unsaid, I would never EVER sell a knife that was given to me by you or anyone else for that matter.

Last edited:
Back