• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Waterjet Service

H2Oknife

Precision Cutting Services
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Attention all Knife Makers!!!

We have made some significant upgrades and improvements here at Leading Edge! We have titanium and blade steel in stock and very short lead times. A few machines we currently have are:

FLOW 5 AXIS XD DYNAMIC WATERJET
-Square Edges
-Clean Cuts
-Fast Production
-Tight Tolerances up to +-.003"

DMG MORI MACHINING CENTER
-Incredible finishes
-1000PSI Through Spindle Coolant
-Extremely tight tolerances
-Fast Tool Changes, 30 Cartridge Tool Changer

VIRTEK LASER SCANNER
-For Reverse Engineering Templates

BRAUN TIG WELDING GLOVEBOX
-High Quality Titanium Welding

AND MUCH MORE!!!

Call or email us today for a quote!
231-893-2605
mark@leadingedgefab.com

Attachments

• image2.jpg
    image2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_6160.JPG
    IMG_6160.JPG
    42.6 KB · Views: 96
  • IMG_0629.jpg
    IMG_0629.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
When I checked with you a few years ago you had a $1k minimum or something... Has that changed at all? Great to see you doing well!

Hi there, we have switched gears and no longer feel there should be minimum orders since all projects and knifemakers have different needs. We are here to service everyone who wants quality parts.

Last edited:
Professional grade parts off our Flow XD waterjet.
Fixed head machines can not produce square edges or accuracy that we do.
If you want to increase your quality and efficiency send us templates we can convert to CAD files or call to discuss CAD files required to make quality parts.

IMG_7585.jpg IMG_7590.jpg IMG_7592.jpg

What's the avg cost per blade if say someone had you to cut 50 or 100 9inch blanks from 3/16.

Ty .I called the company .i Didn't see your number on my phone for some reason. I talked to jeremy. Hes supposed to be getting me a quote on some pics i sent him.

Beautiful work! What's the kerf width for, say, lockbar cut outs?

CPM and Ti 6-4 sheets run over size thickness for guaranteed clean up at the nominal thickness.
3/32” - .103” / .113”
1/8” - .140” - .156”
5/32” - .172/188”
3/16” – 207” - .227”
1⁄4” - .275” - .300”

Call with any questions.

Thanks,

MV

I am working on a tricky design. Once I get it right, can I send you some blanks made from 01 steel, you scan it, and then make X number of copies from AEB-l? Can you make precise holes, say 3/32" in diameter? Also, if I wanted to add a little meat to certain areas to allow flexibility for fitting by hand, is that easily done? What thicknesses of AEB-l could I get? 5/64", 3/32"?

Back