Wave my Coldsteel

I doubt it. He got banned.

That said, much thanks to all that pointed this gadget out. I'll be picking at least one up shortly.
Peacent got banned ? Very sorry to hear that ! I much enjoyed his posts for the most part . I missed whatever infraction(s) got him banned , but I guess knowing wouldn't mitigate the fact .:( It wasn't his fanatical dedication to zip tie wave mods , I hope ?! :rolleyes:

Mine shows delivery waiting for me at home :D I'll get some pics of it on my Holdout XL, Counterpoint XL and whatever else I can remove a thumbstud from ;).

~Chip

Peacent got banned ? Very sorry to hear that ! I much enjoyed his posts for the most part . I missed whatever infraction(s) got him banned , but I guess knowing wouldn't mitigate the fact .:( It wasn't his fanatical dedication to zip tie wave mods , I hope ?! :rolleyes:
He probably got fed up with being picked on all the time. I wouldn’t blame him either. On a positive note, the new “wave” device looks promising. Thanks for sharing.

Banned logos only seem to appear for members banned before the forum software changed. If you look at the banned members and go back to that date you'll see him.
Please tell me how to find this "banned members" list ! I sure can't find it .:oops:

Pics as promised! :D

Screenshot_20180116-194014.png

Screenshot_20180116-194021.png

Screenshot_20180116-194027.png

I quite like the thumbrest it provides on the Holdout :)

Screenshot_20180116-194039.png

Screenshot_20180116-194033.png

Initial impression is good, I'll get some thoughts posted after I play with it tomorrow :).

~Chip

Bought a 3 pack of the Snaggletooth things for $30. Put one on a 6 inch hold out and the other on a Recon. WValtakis's pictures are awesome representations. Have drawn the Recon about 100 times and it is still nice and tight and where I put it. Did use some Loctite on installation.

Without using the hook feature, I like the grip my thumb gets on the little nut for opening by thumb.

Two things, 1. I have a spare that I need a new knife for. 2. Even though the Delrin seems pretty durable, if they make an aluminum version, I will be in for several more.

I like em.

I purchased a 5 pack. Put one on a American lawman and a recon so far with no issues.

Is snaggletooth tactical a member here?

I sent him a link to this thread in our conversation about the materials, but I don't think he's signed up yet.

~Chip

Back