We are moving on up, to the east side....new factory site sneak peek

Kizer Cutlery

Follow us on Instagram: Kizer_inc
After building the brand in the last few years and thanks to everyone who supported Kizer in our (still) growing years, we are getting ready to make our biggest expansion move yet...a new factory!

I had the chance to visit the factory site (yet to be fully furnished) and wanted to share with you guys a few photos I took while there.

While it is just a simple space right now, we are working hard planning and organizing the site so that it will continue to produce the high quality knives and other cutting tools you have come to know and love from Kizer! A multi-story building, this will provide us with ample room for a dedicated show room and product testing facility ready for use at any time.

Room with a view:

The trees outside will be much more verdant during the Spring/Summer season.

Kizer

Good stuff! Hoping this facility has some room for fixed blades and maybe a buttonlock flipper or two. ;)

Dear Kizer company...big congratulations to every worker and every stuff member inside the company..and also every designer.It wasn't easy but you believe in your dreams.It is not easy to compete with big brands..but you working hard every day..and giving your best...with one goal..to make the best quality knives.

I hope you will make great knives in the new factory!!!Or maybe better to tell..I believe ;)

P.S. I hope now you will find place for carbon fiber production :)

Back