We Are Nearly Postillionaires!!!!!! . . . . . . . .

That's why it's unofficial. ;) I found one other post in the forum with the proper time stamp at xx:56. But the contest was in this thread, and since most of the activity was here, odds are it was in this thread. But yeah, seconds counted here.

I had a screen at 999,999, but failed to grab it before I refreshed because I was trying to get the 1,000,000 one. That would have helped. By the time the refresh was done, it was at 1,000,006 or something like that. Oh well.

That's probably why Jerry decided to run the contest the way he did. :thumbup:

It is smart to do that. I was looking at it is a nightmare with all the posts to get the exact one. I am sure it can be done. Just needs some work. With all the the posts going in all the threads there could be several at the exact time. We were in a feeding frenzy lol

I know!!! :D A special Millionth post edition 1 of 27 knife!!! :cool: All 27 on the list get one!!! :eek: :thumbup:

It's perfect!!! 27 on "the list", the rare 1 of 27 knives in the past. It was just meant to be!!! :D :D :D

Well, not quite the 1 of 27 edition knife I had hoped for, but ALL 27 on the list I made DID win!!! :cool: :thumbup: :D Thank you Jerry, class act indeed!!! :thumbup:

Sorry to tell you this but the frenzy created a time warp and Wednesday has already past. The knives were posted during the frenzy and all were gone within a three minute period (which would have been three days in normal time).

Crap. What manner of hog trough special did I miss during the warp? Probably the HG55... Figures.

Garth nailed a screenshot at 1,000,002 :D

Our list of 27 matched SpyderPhreaks which gave us an unexpected secondary confirmation.:thumbup:

Lets drink!:thumbup:

Jerry:D

Back