We Are Proud To Introduce Our Newest Model. . . The Busse Combat Flak Jack ! ! !

Jerry Busse

Introducing The Busse Combat "Flak Jack":cool:

This lightweight blade is perfectly suited for use as a day-camper/hiker and is torqued and ready for heavy abuse on the battlefield. :thumbsup:

The Short Armored Swedge (SAS) reinforces the point while greatly increasing penetration. :thumbsup: :cool: It does all of this without sacrificing the beloved real estate of those who love to baton the spine while prepping for campfires, shelter building, etc. . . :thumbsup::cool:

The all new "Flak Jack" will leave those who are lucky enough to score one absolutely gobsmacked! :eek:o_O

The Flak Jack is destined to make an important addition to any collector's or heavy abuser's war chest. :cool:

There are 5 renditions of this wicked blade available, including a Very Limited INFI Edition from the Busse Custom Shop, a Satin Finished INFI edition, a BIG DC INFI edition, a coated INFI Combat Grade edition and an SR-101 Battle Grade edition which will have the PB discount of $40.00! :cool:

Let's Drink! :thumbsup:

Jerry :D

Busse Custom Shop Limited Edition:
Click here to read more:
https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...aten-snow-hole-micarta.1522793/#post-17484717

Flak Jack Specs:
Blade Length: Approx. 6 1/4"
Over All Length: Approx. 11 3/4"
Thickness: Approx. .170"
Steel: INFI or SR-101
Hardness: 58-60 Rc
Finish: Hand Applied Satin Finish, BIG DC, or Coated

The INFI version is being offered in a Hand Applied Satin finish, a Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC) Finish, and a coated version.

The BIG DC Finish will be hand ground along the outer perimeter and will have light machine marks visible through the Double Cut finish.

The SR-101 Battle Grade version is being offered in a coated version ONLY.

Flak Jack Base Prices:
Custom Shop INFI "Blizzard Beaten Snow Hole" Edition: $497.00

INFI Steel with a Hand Applied Satin Finish: $427.00
INFI Steel with a Busse Industrial Grade Double Cut (BIG DC) Finish: $357.00
INFI Steel Combat Grade with your choice of coating: $317.00
Battle Grade Coated SR-101. Reg Price
$247.00. PB Special Offer: $207.00 You save $40.00!!!

Handle Options:
Black, Tan, Maroon, or Green Canvas Micarta No extra charge.
Black G10 +$40.00
Multi Colored G10: Red and Black, Tan and Black, Blue and Black, Green and Black, Orange and Black +$60.00

Coating:
Black, Desert Sage, Muddy Brown, Forest Green, Midnight Blue, Desert Bronze, and Hammered Silver all at No extra charge.

Custom Shop "Blizzard Beaten Snow Hole" Edition
Flak%20Jack%20Vintage-X3.jpg

Satin Edition
Flak%20Jack%20Satin-X4.jpg

BIG Double Cut DC INFI edition
Flak%20Jack%20DC-X4.jpg

Coated INFI Combat Grade
Flak%20Jack%20CG%202-X4.jpg

Coated SR-101 Battle Grade
Flak%20Jack%20BG-X4.jpg

Yeah, I'm in! This is one great looking design. I too, love the fact that it is .170.

Oh hell , my favorite blade size I'm doomed
I'm in

In for two for sure. Definitely getting one to match the CGFBM and CGPR, what a sweet set that will be! And of course must try and acquire the snowhole LE.

I am done. Finished. If you guys don't hear from me again you all know why. She's looking at me now. I'm not going to ask just going to hit that order button like a hero and grin like a boss. My guess for the Jack Snow failed but at least the word Snow is there. So it's 2 weeks yeah?

This is epic! I told myself no more after 2 grab bags and a DS but this is pure awesomeness!! Well done Sir!

In, for which one not sure, honestly didn't think I'd be getting this one, but it's perfect, cept wish there was a choil less version;), and really really wish I would have been lucky enough to get shop cred last night.:p:D Kudos to who came up with this one.:thumbsup:

Back