We Are Proud To Introduce Our Newest Model. . . The Busse Combat Flak Jack ! ! !

The Flak Jack is a great design. The balance of this knife is wonderful. It’s lively in hand, the choil works perfect with the handle and it is a freaking razor blade. I really wish that I would have picked up a CG to go with the CS because it might be too beautiful to use.

I really wish that I would have picked up a CG to go with the CS because it might be too beautiful to use.
Right there with you, as I only have the one snow hole. But that linen....
Why is it no longer an option!? Sourcing? Pricing? Longevity issues?
All that I, a relatively new piglet, can say is that I much prefer the feel of the linen micarta to the G10 and canvas micarta. Not to say those two options aren’t great, because they are. However, this feels even better.
I’m considering trading my tiny collection for an all snow hole line up. One to use, one to keep pretty, one to backup the user, one to back up the looker, one to backup the backup to the user, one to backup....

I scored a CS for myself and ordered a BG to give to my boyfriend. I should have ordered 2 BGs as I'm afraid the CS is going to be too pretty to beat on. Still waiting on the shipping ding....

I hear you. I have two snowholes coming. One for me to beat the snot out of and one for my son (he's two years old... so he'll have to wait a bit for his). :)

I wish I could have picked up one more...

I should have ordered 2 BGs as I'm afraid the CS is going to be too pretty to beat on.

47110-michael-jackson-just-beat-it-beat-it-beat-it-beat-it.jpg

If your afraid to I will for ya.;) Some of them turkeys out back are calling you chicken, "oh, she doesn't wanna get her pretty knife doity, we're safe, let's eat all her chickens/peacocks feed and laugh at her, bach,bach,bach. ;) I bet when you see how well your CS THIN SATIN piece of INFI cuts, keeping it pristine will be last thing on your mind. :D

I went DC and CG, the DC will be my user and first time using the DC finish :)
Can’t wait :)

All day I keep checking this thread to see if there are any new updates or pics. I also check my email continuously to see if I get a shipping notification. I keep doing the same thing while expecting a different outcome......

All day I keep checking this thread to see if there are any new updates or pics. I also check my email continuously to see if I get a shipping notification. I keep doing the same thing while expecting a different outcome......

You sir are insane!! :p

Try calling Busse and asking for a shipping timeframe!

Contrary to popular belief, you are not insane. I know this because I'm totally sane and my behavior mimics yours exactly. Totally sane. I am. Totally. Sane.

Anyone else notice uneven Short Armored Swedge grinds on their Snowhole Custom Shops? The right side of the swedge doesn't run down as far as the left.

IMG_20180430_075037.jpg
IMG_20180430_075027.jpg

Anyone else notice uneven Short Armored Swedge grinds on their Snowhole Custom Shops? The right side of the swedge doesn't run down as far as the left.

View attachment 897038
View attachment 897039
Mine seems to be pretty even. Pulled it out to verify. Now I’m in the dog house. Saw it was a little dirty from handling. Grabbed the clp, went for a cloth, came back to find the can lid had busted. There’s clp all over our bed. Personally, I think it smells better now, but the boss is far from pleased. You’re welcome?

Mines not exactly the same either. Maybe a 16th or so difference. You really have to be looking for it to notice. I actually like it more now. At least I know some hand work went into these . I would think this kind of thing happens on custom hand worked knives all the time. Me thinks it makes it kinda special.As soon as I can get some leather pants for it , she’s gonna start workin for me. :) LOVE THIS KNIFE!!! 03065E24-AEC3-4847-9FA6-893E7D2E3A8D.jpegF53E0379-356B-4579-BDBA-B03298135B12.jpeg

Mines not exactly the same either. Maybe a 16th or so difference. You really have to be looking for it to notice. I actually like it more now. At least I know some hand work went into these . I would think this kind of thing happens on custom hand worked knives all the time. Me thinks it makes it kinda special.As soon as I can get some leather pants for it , she’s gonna start workin for me. :) LOVE THIS KNIFE!!! View attachment 897341View attachment 897342

Very true, you can see a lot of hand work went into these. It is such a light knife for the size and profile.

I've been carrying mine in a Axehammer sheath until I get some model appropriate kydex from Mr. Brown! :)

That's great ScoMa ScoMa ! laughed my ass off - It does have a sweet smell to it ;) Let us know how you make out selling that feature :D:thumbsup:

Saber grind- Gotta say, mine are cool man. Made me go look, got nothing for ya. I've found some small things here and there but for the new from the shop I've gathered, the worse thing I've seen are some uneven edges on a couple and really that's being supercritical at best, nothing terrible like I've seen on imported garbage that's for sure. That doesn't phase me cause I do my own thing on them. Kind of like the practice straightening it out just so I know how.

No making out, and the bed isn’t squeaking tonight.

Last edited:
One of the best knives I've received anywhere. I picked up a DC and BG. I'm thinking I need to try to scare up a CG somewhere.

Back