We Are Proud To Introduce Our Newest Model. . . The Busse Combat Flak Jack ! ! !

Dang. So much want.

Gonna have to just wait...

Between an upcoming surgery in a week and a PirtleMade sheath, just gotta cool it...

Unless a TGLBLE happens, then I'm toast.

It be awsome as heck, if with a CS model came a spot in a CS, meaning you could add liners, serrations, Nuked spine ? Or whatever U please lol for Extra $$ of course

Dang. So much want.

Gonna have to just wait...

Between an upcoming surgery in a week and a PirtleMade sheath, just gotta cool it...

Unless a TGLBLE happens, then I'm toast.

hey my cardio told me surgery will just make me worse so I'll live with the chronic tachycardia and buy more blades. As long as I stay under 170 max I'm g2g :(. please don't release a TGLB LE yet that'd probably pop something :eek:

It's a necessary surgery for me to return to normal function, both life and job. The latter generates disposable income, yielding more Busses and other stuff that causes spousal eye-rolling!

It's better to beg for forgiveness (if your caught) because we all know where asking permission ends up - besides, Infi will always be cheaper than kitchen cabinets and countertops-those are always CS :eek:

Am I the only one that feels like the large choil / ricasso has gotten even larger? Pic angle, perhaps?

Old school micarta is one of the coolest things I've seen in awhile, Jerry. Great story, too. I can't justify it, but the koolaid sure tasted great!

The Combat Grade choil looks normal but the Battle Grade looks a little wider...it may just be the angle...I hope...

It's better to beg for forgiveness (if your caught) because we all know where asking permission ends up - besides, Infi will always be cheaper than kitchen cabinets and countertops-those are always CS :eek:

Lmao! :thumbsup::thumbsup: Don't forget Bosch dishwashers! And freakin photo albums and picture frames and shoes haha.

My go to line is well at least I can resell them for close to what I paid honey. lol actually I probably use that one on myself quite a bit too:D:p

Reminds me of a large 940 Osborne blade. The holding off on all these Wednesdays pays off tomorrow

Satin Good......but that huge choil:eek:....maybe I will hold out till next Wednesday:confused:

Last edited:
Okay I really like it, Satin and blue g-10 sounds like my plan for this one. I just have to hope the ding comes "two weeks" after I get my two Park rangers.

Too bad we cannot get a spine shot:( The difference in a Hell Razor with Magnum handles and without, made of world of difference in the feel of the knife IMO :thumbsup: Too Bad, I really liked the look of Flak Jack( Shrug):eek:

Does the Busse crew have huge index fingers?

so close to needing this blade....just the big void, I can't overcome

Been waiting for a sjtac to show up in operation 2 weeks..outstanding! Now to figure out color combos :)

The choil looks larger on the BG, maybe its for the Identification purposes years down the road, in case people strip the blades and stuff. Just like the talon holes were larger on other BG models

A world of difference? Which one do you prefer?
Magnum, or at least with some contouring! Not a fan of the thin relatively straight scales with very little contouring:thumbsup::cool: This is a relatively thin blade at .170, Magnum would make it perfect IMO:D

It actually looks like a Swamp Rat Taz Rat, one of my favorite knives. The Flak Jack is leaner and about a 1" shorter blade...hmmm and i think the choil is the same.
Heres a pic I found through the google
The Taz even has the SAS swedge!

Rainwalkercollection035_zpsf91b6ba2.jpg

Last edited:
Back