We Are Proud To Introduce Our Newest Model. . . The Busse Combat Flak Jack ! ! !

I like it but too similar to the sjtac I use now. But a great grab if you want one similar, cg price is pretty good for that size blade

yeah if the sjtac or the axe hammer had a baby with tank buster here's what you get :rolleyes:. in love with the snow hole micarta, just not the blade it's on :(.

I would maybe have had a chance if there wasn't a satin option! My goodness gracious that multi colored linin CS is just awesome! :thumbsup::thumbsup::D

Now I just need to decide if I want a black or sage coating with maroon handles.

IDK if this will replace my Ratmandus, but the thinner blade sold me on this model.

Crap. Damn, damn, double damn. I was hoping I could pass on this week, but had a bad feeling when I learned the name. And yes, it's bad. Probably not TGA2 bad, but almost. Honestly doubt I'll go higher than BIG DC. I really like that on my SWATmandu. And the blade shape.... and skinny... or is it anorexic? Yeah, I'm screwed.

The only thing keeping me from jumping all over the CS option is a tiny hope that other models later May have some of same Micarta options lol might have to do DC with Maroon, or Sage with Maroon.

Kind of a subjective question here but can someone tell me how this style of handle compares to something like the ratmandu? I have medium size hands and im kind of on the fence on this one.

Ughhhh. I might have to sell a few oddball small Busse's I have lying around to buy this one...

I asked before i read the story and now i am in for 2 CS FJ

The only thing keeping me from jumping all over the CS option is a tiny hope that other models later May have some of same Micarta options lol might have to do DC with Maroon, or Sage with Maroon.
Boss Man said this is a one-time-only deal. Won't happen again for another 150 years, and will cost $300,000. Better get a Flak Jack.:cool:

Thanks, i thought he meant 1 and only deal to score Flack Jack, not Snow holled Micarta. (Maybe just wishfull thinking on my part)

Kind of a subjective question here but can someone tell me how this style of handle compares to something like the ratmandu? I have medium size hands and im kind of on the fence on this one.

I am not sure, but after holding up a Ratmandu next to the pictures on page one, the two handles look very similar. Aside from the spike at the end where the lanyard hole is, I would say they are shaped the same.

The Flak Jack does seem to have one and a half inch extra on the handle, but I have a feeling that if you love the Ratmandu (and who doesn't?) you will like this knife.

I personally have large hands and have plenty of room on a Ratmandu. I don't think I will even notice the extra inch and half on the handle.

This knife is a hair thinner than the ratmandu (.170 vs .187,) so unless the handle scales are unusually thick, it should feel about the same. This is just from looking at specs while handling a Ratmandu.

Here is a link to the Ratmandu's store page http://www.swampratknifeworks.com/available-now-ratmandu-cg/

EDIT: Math

same handle on the Batac also, it's one of those handles they use a lot because it's pretty comfortable and it's hard to find a handle that fit's all hands sizes and still be comfortable..

Back