WE/Civivi?

Monofletch

Basic Member
I know these are new to the market. Have you had any experience with them yet? The Naja seems like it would be a good choice for me.

I own the first 3 Civivi knives that came out, and my favorite by far is the Praxis. Melts in my hand, very thin behind the edge, larger knife with an awesome blade shape. My least favorite is probably the Naja, just very big and chunky with a thinnish blade grind, just seems unnecessary, my 2 cents.

Overall fit and finish on all 3 of my Civivi knives are superb though. Definitely don't feel like budget knives, and the steel is up to par for knives you'll find in the $60-$100 range with the same materials used.

Regarding the first 3 designs, opinions differ a lot. All have fans. But I think the Baklash has the most. However I like my limited edition (Bladestock LE, 20 pcs) Praxis the most.

I like where they are going with this line and will definitely be keeping an eye on it.

It looks like the Naja is the only one of the three cheapies that has a milled spot for the clip so it rests flush and is less "snaggy" when pocketing.
Anyone have any issues pocketing the Praxis or Baklash? I don't like the snag that can occur on the lip of the clip or screws with deep carry.

I am carrying the Praxis for 3 weeks now and have no issues at all.

Reactions: AF
another vote for the praxis, excellent smooth action, no snag with the clip, looks good and cuts good:thumbsup:

The black one is out of stock in most places. I'll look to get one in the future.

Back