We Drakon.

DrRollinstein

Basic Member
Does anyone have this knife yet? Cant seem to find videos on it. But i loved the look and dont own an intergral yet, so had to grab it. Ordered it a few days back so it hasnt shipped yet thanks to christmas.

I am seriously considering but want to see what some say about the lockbar tension and how sharp it is. I don’t like lock bars that cut into your thumb when disengaging because I am a fidgeter. So, do me a favor and tell me what you think of yours.

But like you I think it is stunning. I am considering the bronze and satin blade. What did you buy?

I am seriously considering but want to see what some say about the lockbar tension and how sharp it is. I don’t like lock bars that cut into your thumb when disengaging because I am a fidgeter. So, do me a favor and tell me what you think of yours.

But like you I think it is stunning. I am considering the bronze and satin blade. What did you buy?
Should be here tomorrow or Saturday, so I'll let you know. Bronze and satin is exactly what I went for too.

The Knife doesnt cut into my hand at all. Seems completely smoothed out. And its amazing looking. The only actual issue i have is its a bit tough to get INTO the pocket. Getting it out is fine, but im sure its break in a little bit and get easier.

The Knife doesnt cut into my hand at all. Seems completely smoothed out. And its amazing looking. The only actual issue i have is its a bit tough to get INTO the pocket. Getting it out is fine, but im sure its break in a little bit and get easier.
Thx for gettin back. Good to hear. Looking closer at it now.

Wanted one, but held back due to the the zero edge grind. That would be difficult to resharpen.

Actually it has a microbevel and it i pretty easy to maintain with stropping. When needed sharpening is also not very difficult. Of course you need some skills but it is doable.

I love this knife. It has a sweet slicey blade with a beautiful grind on it. It broke in really nicely over the first 1-2 weeks of fiddling with it, and has a smooth, drop-shut action now. It locks up securely without any lockstick or difficulty disengaging the lock. Fantastic all around. Ergos are good too. My only gripe with this knife is that it is a little round -- I wish it was more ovoid so that it would orient more naturally. It by no means does this poorly, but if I could change something, I would make it just a liiiiittle taller in hand.

As an aside, I also picked up the Wyvern to check out a CIVIVI product. This has many of the things I like about the Drakon for 1/6th the price. Action is great, solid lockup, sweet blade grind. The FRN handle scales are more plastic-y than I'd like, but the knife does not feel cheap (just not as nice as the Drakon). This would be a good option for someone interested in a Drakon-like knife but not wanting to shell out the cash for one.

Last edited:
I ordered a Wyvern to get some dragon scale action for less money. :) I'm also a little concerned that the scales are rough when pocketing. On the Wyvern I could easily remedy that but not on the Drakon.
So is the Drakon difficult to get in pocket as someone else wrote above?

I love this knife. It has a sweet slicey blade with a beautiful grind on it. It broke in really nicely over the first 1-2 weeks of fiddling with it, and has a smooth, drop-shut action now. It locks up securely without any lockstick or difficulty disengaging the lock. Fantastic all around. Ergos are good too. My only gripe with this knife is that it is a little round -- I wish it was more ovoid so that it would orient more naturally. It by no means does this poorly, but if I could change something, I would make it just a liiiiittle taller in hand.

As an aside, I also picked up the Wyvern to check out a CIVIVI product. This has many of the things I like about the Drakon for 1/6th the price. Action is great, solid lockup, sweet blade grind. The G10 handle scales are more plastic-y than I'd like, but the knife does not feel cheap (just not as nice as the Drakon). This would be a good option for someone interested in a Drakon-like knife but not wanting to shell out the cash for one.

The handle on the Wyvern feels plasticy because it’s FRN, not G10.

I ordered a Wyvern to get some dragon scale action for less money. :) I'm also a little concerned that the scales are rough when pocketing. On the Wyvern I could easily remedy that but not on the Drakon.
So is the Drakon difficult to get in pocket as someone else wrote above?
A little but I think more so due to the clip not the actual scales

Thanks Benjamin. I got the Wyvern today and it's very well done as I expected. WE puts out some quality stuff even when it's a budget model. The Wyvern is also bit difficult when putting in the pocket but easy coming out just like the Dr said about his Drakon. I can confirm that the difficulty is caused by the scale pattern and I'm going to remedy it.

Love all the dragon themed knives coming from We. I've already got a dragon tattoo and have another planned, so that's right down my alley. Definitely need to try a wyvern.

Back