we have naranja orange and moonlight silver alox sak!

swissbianco

hello,

we got an good new supply of unique limited edition sak, theyr in the newsletter: http://swissbiancocanada.com/Newsletter/SwissBianco_NL_2014_3.htm

2 main colors, the brightest, strongest orange and an nice moonlight silver color, in different models, the videos are on the swissbianco youtube channel.

naranja orange rancher sak

naranja orange bushcrafter

naranja orange alox lumberjack

moonlight silver cadet plus

moonlight silver cadet

moonlight silver farmer

moonlight silver soldier

moonlight silver rambler

red alox bushcrafter

olive green rancher

blue rancher

dav's gray vagabond - m

new color patches as well

the sak are as usually limited editions for swissbianco.

again, all videos and infos are either in the the swissbianco youtube, the webshop and the newsletter.

+B
www.swissbianco.com

Is it possible to add a keyring to the knives that don't have one ? (the rancher in particular). I'm trying to build up my collection, but I need the keyring to hang them properly for display.

Why do some Ranchers have lanyard - slit rings and others don't ?
I have become a fan of them and the lack of a ring is a deal breaker for me .
If those Blue and Orange Ranchers had a ring I would have already bought them :)

Ken.

Agreed the rancher needs a split ring. While I'm making requests how about swiss bianco put out some electricians (also with split rings). I have yet to see an electrician on their site.

One of the reasons that I purchased an alox silver pioneer was because of the keyring.

While I'm making requests how about swiss bianco put out some electricians (also with split rings). I have yet to see an electrician on their site.

I would be right behind you in the line to buy a coloured Electrician with split ring , hell who am I kidding I'd buy a heap of them :)

Ken

Back