WE Integrals

Great looking knife. I love their integrals and ive been meaning to buy a few more for a while know. The Drakon was probably my favorite.

This one is a new favorite of mine.

Hello Ryan!

I'm glad you're enjoying your Synergy2.

Yes, WE Knife absolutely hit it out of the park with the quality of the fit & finish and the execution of all of the design's little details. It came out even better than I could have ever hoped for.

Thank you for your kind words and support of the Synergy2 project.

Jim

Hello Ryan!

I'm glad you're enjoying your Synergy2.

Yes, WE Knife absolutely hit it out of the park with the quality of the fit & finish and the execution of all of the design's little details. It came out even better than I could have ever hoped for.

Thank you for your kind words and support of the Synergy2 project.

Jim

Good to see you on here Jim! I really do have to hand it to you on this design. It is done so well. I recently saw a video where you had said you and those at WE were surprised the Tanto sold better. I am usually not one to buy the Tanto versions either, but the angles in the design and compound grinds come together and make such a good looking and usable knife, I just had to have this Tanto in my collection.

I hope to see more of your designs from WE knives in the future.

I hope to see more of your designs from WE knives in the future.

Thanks Ryan!

The "Mini Synergy" will be available at dealers around the time of BLADE Show West (1st week of Oct.) It will be available with 2.95" upswept & tanto blades and with plain Ti, flamed Ti & carbon fiber inlay handles.

Hope you will like it!

Jim

Reactions: AF
Thanks Ryan!

The "Mini Synergy" will be available at dealers around the time of BLADE Show West (1st week of Oct.) It will be available with 2.95" upswept & tanto blades and with plain Ti, flamed Ti & carbon fiber inlay handles.

Hope you will like it!

Jim

It sounds like another winner! Maybe I’ll get one of those also. I’ll probably have to have one in hand first though. Do you know if they will be offered in Damasteel versions as well? I was really tempted to buy the one I have now in the Damasteel version.

Thank you!

It sounds like another winner! Maybe I’ll get one of those also. I’ll probably have to have one in hand first though. Do you know if they will be offered in Damasteel versions as well? I was really tempted to buy the one I have now in the Damasteel version.

Ryan-

The Mini Synergy (prototype) feels really good in the hand. The handle is just big enough to have a full, four finger grip and is very controllable. The knife is light and carries well, disappears into your pocket and becomes barely noticeable.

Right now, the focus is on ramping up the CPM 20CV blade knives, but I am guessing that if the Mini Synergy sells well, Damasteel blade knives would most likely become available sometime in the future.

Jim

If only I could afford more. My Tyche is absolutely spectacular! And the other two "spine-egrals" ain't half bad either. :D:cool:

tC8pu0Y.jpg

Back