WE Knife "Banter"

WE Knife "Banter"
Designed by Ben Petersen
AtQPH83.jpg

Stock any time soon?
G2

Thanks I have done that as well
G2

I really like the thinner blade stock here. I also like that the BladeHQ exclusive runs of the Elementum in S35VN are using thinner blade stock. Combined with your usual thinness behind the edge, it's great for slicing.

I really like the thinner blade stock here. I also like that the BladeHQ exclusive runs of the Elementum in S35VN are using thinner blade stock. Combined with your usual thinness behind the edge, it's great for slicing.
Thank you so much for your support and feedback:)

I picked up a Banter in the August drop. I Rockwell tested the blade and it came in around 55-56. Has anyone else tested theirs or noticed a lack of edge retention?

What part of the blade did you test?
G2

Perfect spot and very poor hardness, disheartening to say the least.
Thanks!
G2

Yeah, lots of variables as you know. Could be just my blade, could be my tester, but I tested another knife at the same time and it hit on 60. As you can see I poked this one twice, one was at 54.5 the other was closer to 56. I'll stab it once more for good measure.

Third poke got a 56.
UAZ5dODYj8vssNtExAMMOVSNwUubX3sWMi5CkxNUmPE3QKR_EDJO5TRC94bfBNA8MPoLCOmeh_A04DWgpoY-ZE_L507Pbk3xNxLcp0Rr_A_HI3W4GAe9WOP8siWkRhogeYJRC7yczw=w2400
Thank you for your feedback.
After got your information, we also did some hardness tests with our equipment at the factory, and the hardness is around 60HRC.
Could you please provide us with your email address here, or could you send an email to our email: sales@weknife.com ?
We will have professional colleagues work it out with you, and please don't worry about it.
Thank you so much~~
https://imgur.com/zoDihl6
pPHJTN4.jpg

ypiUo8m.jpg

Back