WE Knife Co Zeta 720a Grail Search

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm trying to finish my WE Knife collection with an Isham Zeta. This is a grail knife for me. All of the stores are out of stock and I've been scrubbing FB, Ebay and the forums for a month now. Does anyone have any leads or suggestions? Also, if anyone is willing to part with one please let me know. Thanks in advance.

I'm kicking myself. There was one for sale in early January but I didn't quite have enough funds. I should have pulled the trigger.

Good luck it's a nice knife, the only WE that I pulled the trigger on. You can always post in the WTB Forums.

I think I've seen 2 or 3 come up for sale in the last month or so. I believe they were all in excellent/LNIB condition and were between $220 to $240.

I have one and it's an excellent knife - excellent fit and finish, great ergos, and, to me, an awesome design. The detent could be a touch stronger to make it a little easier to use the flipper tab, but I suspect that's more me not being used to the tab location. The hole cut in the blade is actually usable like a Spyderco to open the knife, too.

Good luck it's a nice knife, the only WE that I pulled the trigger on. You can always post in the WTB Forums.
If you ever want to sell it man let me know been looking for a while as well getting desperate

Hey guys, I'm trying to finish my WE Knife collection with an Isham Zeta. This is a grail knife for me. All of the stores are out of stock and I've been scrubbing FB, Ebay and the forums for a month now. Does anyone have any leads or suggestions? Also, if anyone is willing to part with one please let me know. Thanks in advance.

Send me an email (brav90@gmail.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back