WE KNIFE "Mini Synergy"

WE KNIFE ''MINI SYNERGY'' - WE-2011 NEW PROCUCTS:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Designed by Jim O'Young!

GMHFNao.jpg

Last week, I received my Mini Synergy production sample knives. I'm very pleased to say that, just like the Synergy2, the fit, finish and execution of the design details are stellar and typical of the consistency & high level of quality that we've come to expect from WE Knife Co. They really hit this one out of the park!

The Mini Synergy is a knife that I had envisioned over 20 years ago, right after the original SpeedTech Synergy was brought to market. Unfortunately, the situation at the time didn't allow it to happen and this dream sat idle & unfulfilled- until now.

Whereas the original Synergy & Synergy2 have a 3.5" blade, the Mini's is just under 3". With its proportionally reduced size & weight, the Mini just disappears into your pocket, making it a great EDC choice- all without really giving up any functionality or performance. The smaller handle still allows a comfortable, full four finger grip and the feel & useability of the knife seems just right. If you like the Synergy2, you'll absolutely love the Mini Synergy.

To WE Knife Co. and all those who have supported the Synergy project, I'm extremely humbled & blessed and you have my utmost gratitude.

I wish you all the best for a safe, healthy, happy, prosperous new year and a return to normalcy in the very near future.

Jim O'Young

WE KNIFE ''MINI SYNERGY'' - WE-2011A NEW PROCUCTS:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gray Ti Integral Handle + Stonewashed CPM 20CV,Tanto!

Designed by Jim O'Young!

xtPB5CG.png
DukkMFY.png

Last week, I received my Mini Synergy production sample knives. I'm very pleased to say that, just like the Synergy2, the fit, finish and execution of the design details are stellar and typical of the consistency & high level of quality that we've come to expect from WE Knife Co. They really hit this one out of the park!

The Mini Synergy is a knife that I had envisioned over 20 years ago, right after the original SpeedTech Synergy was brought to market. Unfortunately, the situation at the time didn't allow it to happen and this dream sat idle & unfulfilled- until now.

Whereas the original Synergy & Synergy2 have a 3.5" blade, the Mini's is just under 3". With its proportionally reduced size & weight, the Mini just disappears into your pocket, making it a great EDC choice- all without really giving up any functionality or performance. The smaller handle still allows a comfortable, full four finger grip and the feel & useability of the knife seems just right. If you like the Synergy2, you'll absolutely love the Mini Synergy.

To WE Knife Co. and all those who have supported the Synergy project, I'm extremely humbled & blessed and you have my utmost gratitude.

I wish you all the best for a safe, healthy, happy, prosperous new year and a return to normalcy in the very near future.

Jim O'Young

Good Job~Cheers for Mini Synergy and us~

WE KNIFE ''MINI SYNERGY'' - WE-2011B NEW PROCUCTS:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Black Ti Integral Handle + Stonewashed CPM 20CV,Trailing point!

Designed by Jim O'Young!

VYTga6u.png
2wy6tVe.png

Nice! I find it more appealing as a smaller office knife actually.

The 2.9" blade should be more than sufficient for any task you should encounter.

Whereas flipping open the full-size Synergy2 in the office might raise a few eyebrows and elicit a few comments of concern from non-knife people, the Mini, by comparison, will appear a bit more gentlemanly & unobtrusive when pulled out of your suit pocket.

Fidget flipping in meetings, however, is not recommended and could get you an invitation to have a chat with your "friendly" HR department. ;)

WE KNIFE ''MINI SYNERGY'' - WE-2011C NEW PROCUCTS:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tiger Stripe Pattern Flamed Ti Integral Handle + Stonewashed CPM 20CV,Trailing point!

Designed by Jim O'Young!

pto1Gip.png
p6AUOCJ.png

WE KNIFE ''MINI SYNERGY'' - WE-2011CF-A NEW PROCUCTS:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Gray Ti Integral Handle with Shredded Carbon Fiber Inlay + Stonewashed CPM 20CV,Trailing point!

Designed by Jim O'Young!

Fp2NLbq.png
ZPj4kEK.png

Back