WE knife "Mote"

WE knife "Mote"--WE2005B
Designed by Ostap Hel ;)
BcSXD2L.jpg

6b5z8MS.png

This is a gorgeous knife. I'd love to see a Civivi version of this in G-10 and either VG-10 or 9Cr18Mov.

Handled the knife great design but too small. Would love to see it in 3.4-3.6”version.

Ever since I posted this comment I have spoken to2 other people that have said the same thing to me and they both sold them because of size.

That's interesting. I always figure that people need different knife sizes. It's the overall shape and profile that I like here. Maybe they'd do a large and a small, like the CJRB Feldspar and some other knives. Either way, this is a little out of my range. I prefer liner locks and I like to keep my EDC knives under $100. When my EDC knife is too pretty or expensive, I worry about wear, tear, loss, etc. That's why I've been so happy with Civivi. :)

That's interesting. I always figure that people need different knife sizes. It's the overall shape and profile that I like here. Maybe they'd do a large and a small, like the CJRB Feldspar and some other knives. Either way, this is a little out of my range. I prefer liner locks and I like to keep my EDC knives under $100. When my EDC knife is too pretty or expensive, I worry about wear, tear, loss, etc. That's why I've been so happy with Civivi. :)
I agree with your comment about too pretty or expensive. My solution has been to wait until I can find one pre-owned. I don’t worry about the first scratch or depreciation caused by carrying it. It makes it easier to justify.

So the Civivi Mastodon came out today. There are large and small versions available. The blade is 9Cr18Mov. It's like they read our minds here. :D

So the Civivi Mastodon came out today. There are large and small versions available. The blade is 9Cr18Mov. It's like they read our minds here. :D
Thank you friend.
Yes, :Dwe have been listening to our fans and continuing to produce innovative, quality made products at a fair & reasonable price.
We will always strive to design more good products in the future.
With your continued supports, we believe WE& Civivi will do better and better.

Thank you friend.
Yes, :Dwe have been listening to our fans and continuing to produce innovative, quality made products at a fair & reasonable price.
We will always strive to design more good products in the future.
With your continued supports, we believe WE& Civivi will do better and better.

You are welcome. You're really doing it.

Not long after my last post, I saw your 154CM Baklash. I'm not normally a brass guy but those might be the nicest brass scales I've ever seen. They look great with the overall design of the knife. The Baklash is such a good design. I'm so glad to see new versions of it coming out.

I have the Ebony version now. I'd love to see a Baklash in higher grade stainless with some other types of wood. Of course, my budget is still recovering from that S35VN Elementum. :p

You are welcome. You're really doing it.

Not long after my last post, I saw your 154CM Baklash. I'm not normally a brass guy but those might be the nicest brass scales I've ever seen. They look great with the overall design of the knife. The Baklash is such a good design. I'm so glad to see new versions of it coming out.

I have the Ebony version now. I'd love to see a Baklash in higher grade stainless with some other types of wood. Of course, my budget is still recovering from that S35VN Elementum. :p
Thank you so much for your sharing and great support!
We will work hard continuously to design more good knives.:p:p

Not yet,but we will collect your information for a further check.

I don't like that the back spacer is so shiny. I want the carpet to match the drapes, so to speak. It should either be all stone-wash or all shiny. I want a Mote XL with uniform color and a uniform stone-washed finish.

I don't like that the back spacer is so shiny. I want the carpet to match the drapes, so to speak. It should either be all stone-wash or all shiny. I want a Mote XL with uniform color and a uniform stone-washed finish.
That's part of designer from its designer.But we hear ya,thanks again for the comment.

That's part of designer from its designer.But we hear ya,thanks again for the comment.

You are welcome. If you have a place where you record all these suggestions from your customers:

I also hate color pops, colored accents, and colored hardware. I like a more traditional look. Even with a radical blade shape, a big cut-out, etc; I prefer a classy, more conservative color scheme. That means wood, titanium in grey or bronze, and Micarta or G-10 in more conservative colors like black, tan, brown, or darker greens.

I actually like the carbon fiber on my Bo but I wish it didn't have the colored bits.

Back