WE Knives 605H has been given away!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hackenslash

Don't feed the Trolls
Gold Member
I’m giving away a WE 605H knife. I’d love for it to go to someone with a genuine interest in WE knives, but I’ll draw a random post number to pick a winner. If you’re in for the drawing, post in this thread. One entry per person. Multiple entries (regardless of how many personalities you may have) will disqualify you.

By entering this contest, you acknowledge that the WE 605 is legal where you live and can be shipped to you. United States and territories only. Sorry rest of the world.

The 605 is a fairly early WE. It has the much hated “star” hardware and after taking this knife apart to clean and tune it, I hate that hardware too!

This knife never worked for me. The forced grip didn’t feel right, but it might be great for someone else. This knife is like-new; I only carried it a few times and cut only some paper.

It comes with original box, pouch, that little tool for that cursed star hardware, the knife and a little packet of silica gel.

I’ll leave this open until at least Monday morning, maybe longer depending on post count.

Thanks Blade Forums and good luck fellow knife knuts.

Last edited:
we-knife-co-605H-black-ti-BHQ-37790-jr-large.jpg

For some reason I can’t upload a photo, but here’s a picture from BladeHQ

Sure, I'm in. Thanks for the chance.

I've never seen a WE knife in person, but wouldn't mind checking it out. If I find it's not for me, I'll pass it on to someone who might like it.

I’ll be in, never tried a WE, will gift it if it’s not my cup of tea :)

I'm in, I actually kinda like that for some reason:confused:;)

I love WE. And that model is one I wanted to try out, but never did. I believe it is similar to the Massdrop Falcon which I do have and enjoy.

XCXcQCv.jpg

GLc2RFY.jpg

tC8pu0Y.jpg

That's unbelievably generous. I've been intrigued and scared of the star screws. I've seen some WE knives that I liked, but always passed if they had that hardware. This would be an awesome way to try one out!

I'll give it a go I'm in, I've never owned a We knife but always thought they looked very nice. Thanks for the chance to win one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back