WE Knives? Another high end Chinese company?

They do have some really nice designs, but they’re either really expensive or come with vg-10 steel
I can understand you. Depends on your point of view of course. Compared to other manufacturers of high end knives (like Chris Reeve, Hinderer, Benchmade, Spyderco, Reate) WE offers more features with excellent build quality and fit & finish for less money. And the package includes every aspect from design, purchase materials, manufacturing till after sales service. I know how much it cost to produce the high end designs. I consider them very low priced :) .
Compared to more budget friendly knives you can call WE knives expensive. But you get what you pay for.

Update subforum:
Still no update after the last message of Spark in july....i have sent him another request. I am sorry about all this delay. I really want to start with some interesting news.

Update subforum:
Still no update after the last message of Spark in july....i have sent him another request. I am sorry about all this delay. I really want to start with some interesting news.

It will be much better when WE has a sub forum. Usually forum owners are jumping to get the money from these features.

I thought there was a WE picture only thread but I cant find it so here goes anyway
ruciXxx.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mo2
Been looking at WE for a while now, and ive just ordered my first one. Got the double helix at a good price on ebay a few days back. I love weird opening mechanisms and this being a high end knife with a strange mechanism is just perfect.

If you guys will visit Bladeshow West in Portland, do not forget to visit the WE booth. I will bring two unique fully customized Ferox/812's (by Gudy van Poppel himself) with me and they are available for sale.
bywj2ssgltdu.jpg

0bx4axxy942w.jpg

tu9e90boclxz.jpg

oc35pcvh02oz.jpg

Back