WE Knives? Another high end Chinese company?

I think a WE forum would be popular because of they make a lot of different, high quality knives (now including Civivi) and they also have a management that likes to be engaged.
So let's get them a forum! Spark Spark

That's literally what keeps happening. I have so many irons in the fire that I keep forgetting to activate the forum. I'm going to take the time to do that now, at 9:53 on a Friday night.

Edit: will post URL when live

Last edited:
You should request for a mod to move this thread over to the new WE manufacturer forum.

I am also glad to see them putting out some non flipper knives. I have been tempted to try the 618 and the 620, but I’m just not sure about that star thumbstud.

I own a 620 and can assure you sir that the thumbstud is no issue at all. It doesn't hurt your thumb and it is one of the few knives I can flick open in three different ways. Fit and finish is flawless. Form is a piece of art.

question for henkh henkh : are Mr. Blade knives made by WE? I was browsing the auction site and stumbled upon these, claiming they are WE made. Is it true?

question for henkh henkh : are Mr. Blade knives made by WE? I was browsing the auction site and stumbled upon these, claiming they are WE made. Is it true?
Some of their models are made in the WE factory. I can not state all models are made in the WE factory. Nor the opposite.

1. WE Vapor, 2.95" S35VN, titanium frame lock with CF inlays
  2. Massdrop x Ferrum Forge Gent Select, 3" S35VN, titanium liner lock, CF

nGqrsYN.jpg

jXShcP8.jpg

wauqDEw.jpg

2LTDZUE.jpg

Do you support knife rights. Like put money in the coffer?

How much should a Chinese company support a strictly American lobbying group?

Knife Rights is fantastic, but they're a domestic lobbying organization for our special interest group. I'd be surprised if they merited more than wholehearted but light material support from WE or any other foreign corporation. I get that the U.S. is probably their strongest market and that it makes sense to be an active part of our world, but how much should they really spend on it vs staying in their lane and making knives?

How much should a Chinese company support a strictly American lobbying group?

Knife Rights is fantastic, but they're a domestic lobbying organization for our special interest group. I'd be surprised if they merited more than wholehearted but light material support from WE or any other foreign corporation. I get that the U.S. is probably their strongest market and that it makes sense to be an active part of our world, but how much should they really spend on it vs staying in their lane and making knives?
This kind of issues are always arbitrary. But we are supporting kniferights. In fact I have a good connection with president Doug Ritter. We will do what we can do.

Just purchased an 814A Chimera, very excited to receive it!!

For those few who want a simpler version of the Chimera with a less aggressive blade shape or without the detailing on the handle, why not just go for the 812A Ferox?

1530843334508002.jpg

Back