1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

WE Knives? Another high end Chinese company?

Discussion in 'We Knife' started by Seilu, May 8, 2016.

1. thecigarguy

thecigarguy Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2018
    I have a Ferox and it is pretty nice.

henkh likes this.
  2. MyLegsAreOk

MyLegsAreOk Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 31, 2017
    Make them for a a couple bucks, sell them for hundreds. A million disposable models and knives made by a disposable people in a throw away culture. "Another high end Chinese company?" No

3. DrRollinstein

DrRollinstein Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    Weird thing to post in the We forum. But its clear you havent tried one yet so, ill forgive you this time.

Om28v likes this.
  4. Ad58

Ad58

May 23, 2005
    Haha, about time to accept reality. We makes outstanding knives. Has reputable factories and facilities. And their steel is on level.... But keep your head in the sand buddy!

Om28v and DrRollinstein like this.
  5. Om28v

Om28v

Nov 30, 2017
    Time to get rid of your smart phone and Yeti?
    My We knives are by far the nicest knives I have, and from super nice people. To each his own.

6. `br4dz-

`br4dz- Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 18, 2016
    We have an uncle randy here!

Biginboca and DrRollinstein like this.
  7. Glenn Goodlett

Glenn Goodlett Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 6, 2016
    Seems like some love We knives and some love to hate We knives. I sure enjoy mine.