We lost another member of the knife community.

Thank you Ken for posting this, after a battle with a heart attack and pneumonia Ron was induced into a coma and lost the battle last night, prayers and condolences to his family, for those of you at the knife shows and gtg’s Ron always welcome everyone and made things happen, he will be missed.

RIP Mr.LaBella

:(
So very sad & way too young.

I joined the JD about the same time I joined here. Those were really some of the funnest times back in the day (with all of you crazy af fun bali guys) & the way everyone interacted over there.... in a rough devilish brotherly kind of way, Ron included.

My deepest condolences & prayers. May RLB rest in eternal peace.

Last edited:
Thank you Ken for posting this, after a battle with a heart attack and pneumonia Ron was induced into a coma and lost the battle last night, prayers and condolences to his family, for those of you at the knife shows and gtg’s Ron always welcome everyone and made things happen, he will be missed.
Thanks for the post ol buddy 🥊

Reactions: rio
A very sad loss for the community.

My condolences to the family and friends.

Rest in peace, Ron.

I wanted to thank Bladeforum’s for the Link a class act and all your post here, stay safe everyone. God Bless Raul.
Thank you Bigmark.

Ron will be missed greatly, especially by those of us lucky enough to have spent some time with him online and in person. Condolences to the family, and thanks to BF.com for putting up the notice.

Back